Ya'll really have no clue who Jan Blachowicz is, do you?

post less, watch more fights?

If you don’t know who Jan is you’re the epitome of a casual Sherdogger and even more casual mma watcher.

giphy.gif
I rarely miss a card i mean hardly ever. Yet this Killer has eluded me somehow.

So strange maybe his fights are just really boring and that is why i can't remember?

I rarely miss a card i mean hardly ever. Yet this Killer has eluded me somehow.

So strange maybe his fights are just really boring and that is why i can't remember?
he's not a killer in the sense of finishing many guys, but in his 4 last fights he got 2 POTN + 1 FOTN against Manuwa, so you're either old with memory issues or a casual watcher, and there's nothing wrong with that, cheers

shrooms on an empty stomach

lets see where this leads

I do.

And I remember Gus relying on takedowns and lay and pray to beat him too. Gus wanted absolutely no part of Jan's stand up.

Jan Blachowiz is weird. As above said he outstruck Gus, as the same time his performances are not
Memorable, I do know who he is though.

What was the original “Y’all really have no clue” thread?

IMG_3909.JPG IMG_3910.JPG
It bothers me that whenever we depict "aliens" they never have space suits, but whenever we depict humans traveling in space, of course we have space suits.

If any advanced species comes to visit our planet, the chances that they come from a planet with identical chemistry as earth, same atmospheric pressure, similar enough radiation levels to survive, not to mention ability to deal with viruses, bacteria.... exponentially low.

I probably wouldn't remember him if I didn't find him so darn handsome...

That said, he's got a really solid jab that'll keep a guy at bay, and he has a powerful kick.
This upcoming fight is a bit a odd as a headliner but it should be entertaining nonetheless. Hoping we get a war with these guys.

He was 2-4 before his current win streak (with one of those losses to Patrick Cummins of all people) and I thought he'd never amount to anything. Now he's ranked #4 and is in a potential title eliminator, somehow.

That's the current LHW division for you. lol

mostly a UFC decision winner. Guess that's how you can be around since 2015 and nobody care.

lol that's rough

he's not a killer in the sense of finishing many guys, but in his 4 last fights he got 2 POTN + 1 FOTN against Manuwa, so you're either old with memory issues or a casual watcher, and there's nothing wrong with that, cheers

I'll take memory loss for $100. Alex

Not sure if serious

lol

Jan Blachowiz is weird. As above said he outstruck Gus, as the same time his performances are not
Memorable, I do know who he is though.

you're not missing much

You’ve been here 10 years and you don’t know Jan Blachowicz?
<LikeReally5>

I know the name ya goof. Just nothing he has done stands out as memorable.

I probably wouldn't remember him if I didn't find him so darn handsome...

That said, he's got a really solid jab that'll keep a guy at bay, and he has a powerful kick.
This upcoming fight is a bit a odd as a headliner but it should be entertaining nonetheless. Hoping we get a war with these guys.

Overall other than a few bonuses the general consensus seems to be he is rather boring.

funny thing is i'll probably have to miss tomorrows card.

one day if all the stars align i will catch a Jan Blachowicz fight.

Back