Y'all are desperate and bored without Conor. Just admit it lmfao

Bored without MMA is more like it. There are no fights this week but the week after should be great with UFC/WSOF/Rizin.

A week without MMA is like a week without crack cocaine.

Uncomfortable, but less expensive than normal.

I like this 'real champ' system. I had no idea you could just declare that someone other than the lineal champion who is currently holding the belt is the actual champ.

You have opened up a whole new world to me, TS.

Lmfao if you think Cain wouldnt roflstomp stipe. It would be sad.

I'm not bored, its christmas time!!! woooooooo hoooooo!!!!!!!, happy xmas time have a lovely holiday. Celebrate good times come on! yeah!!!.

:oops::oops: home alone again for christmas, hopefully the UFC 207 will keep me going :oops: and sherdog of course ;)

I'm still enjoying the immense buthurt from the Platinum Perry fans. Their lamentations and desperations for redemptions are quite amusing.

As a member of the Platinum Nation (My membership level is also Platinum), I can assure you Platinum Nation is a troll group

Wouldn't Khabib being shook mean he was scared to fight Conor.....

How many times has Conor defend his belt?? I'll wait
How many times has 170 defended his belt? How about 185? Dude got dropped twice. Landed no offense and still "won". Stipe tapped, proof is in the replay but he "won". 125 got dropped by a nobody and "won". How many times has 135 defended her belt? 0.

Idk about you but the UFC is way more interesting to me now with my line up of champs! I got JDS, Rumble, Silva, Condit, and RDA just to name a few!!

Bitch please. Stefan Struve, Cyrille Diabete, Luke Barnatt, Neil Magny, and Will Chope. Height makes right.

As a member of the Platinum Nation (My membership level is also Platinum), I can assure you Platinum Nation is a troll group
You're a member? Ha... everytime you show up in a thread, we make you sit at the children's table and color.

So, this is what middle school threads look like? Neato mosquito

Lmfao if you think Cain wouldnt roflstomp stipe. It would be sad.

I think a bear would beat Stipe in a fight too. It doesn't make the bear the HW champion of the world unless the match actually happens.

Call Cain the 'uncrowned king' or some shit, if you absolutely must.

How many times has 170 defended his belt? How about 185? Dude got dropped twice. Landed no offense and still "won". Stipe tapped, proof is in the replay but he "won". 125 got dropped by a nobody and "won". How many times has 135 defended her belt? 0.
You were doing well with the trolling until you just jumped the shark

Hw champ has no interesting matchups because the real champ keeps getting injured

divergent-bad-movie-reviews-4.gif

Fuck off, clown.

Bitch please. Stefan Struve, Cyrille Diabete, Luke Barnatt, Neil Magny, and Will Chope. Height makes right.
Oh shit you brought back some classics! Can I bring Hughes back as WW champ?? Or maybe Newton

I like Conor, but I'll still enjoy MMA in his absence.

Oh shit you brought back some classics! Can I bring Hughes back as WW champ?? Or maybe Newton

If there is anything the Trump presidency needs, it is a black Canadian man with a medical degree as a UFC champion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back