Yair vs Penn - who will win?

GrAtI

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'll pick Yair by UD but you never know with Penn. What do you think?

Terrible fight. Penn hasn't won a fight in years. The lighters weights don't age well either; Yair is 24 vs. Penn's 38?

Yair is going to take this in a lopsided fashion.

Im gonna go with Penn. Jackson brought him down off his tippy toes and whipped him into shape. Looks super motivated in recent pics.

I hope he continues the old timey tippy toe stance he used against Frankie -- Im excited to see what kind of creative kicks Yair can land on a target that stupid.

Penn. Yair gonna get knocked out trying to throw a bunch of goofy kicks that almost never land.

Penn is gonna school him and people will think Penn is back, but it's really just because Yair isn't very good.

I bought zero part of Yair's hype and I still pick him to win.

I've got this crazy idea in my head that BJ is going to connect with something and knock him down, then get a TKO win.

Havent seen him in this kind of shape in many years

He looks good, just depends if the body is still able to do what it used to. BJ has always relied a lot on his phyiscal gifts. Age is a motherfucker. We'll see.

Lol when has Y-air even been hurt by strikes ?

Stop dreaming BJ nut huggers. BJ is old and rich, Yair is young and hungry.

El pantera por nocaut técnico en el 2do round

Maybe I'm crazy, but I think this is a winnable fight for Penn. Yair showed weaknesses in his game in the last fight. Yair doesn't have much KO power, so that's out the window since bj has an iron chin. I don't believe Yair can outgrapple BJ either. I see Yair winning via decision if he does. Unless BJ gasses horribly.

BJ I think has more ways to win if he comes in smart and prepared. I don't want either guy to lose.

Havent seen him in this kind of shape in many years

Only Ortiz and Penn seemed to know a picture was being taken. Those other guys look startled, one is even shaving... weird

The Penn is mightier than the sword.

...But since there isn't a sword in this fight. Yaír by a hair.

Back