Yahoo Questions That Will Make You Question The Human Race

I recognize some of them (vampire bf; pc mirror; 60 sec 1 min, etc). I think the vampire bf question spawned the "bloody cake" fad too, or is it the other way around?

Also, how is babby formed???

I think it's very wrong of these men to be putting other women's babies into different ladies. This give me a brilliant idea. I shall invent a maternity test.

Some Olympic level trolling going on on Yahoo Answers.

If there's an alternative, I refuse to contemplate it.

Lol, do midgets have night vision. That's some funny shit.

A lot of people troll that site. I doubt most of those are legit. The cheating husband's fart one does seem real and made me laugh though

A lot of people troll that site. I doubt most of those are legit. The cheating husband's fart one does seem real and made me laugh though

Yea a ton some really fake. The microwave one does seem legit though.

I lost at this one
87.jpg

i question your ability to spot trolling

I think it's very wrong of these men to be putting other women's babies into different ladies. This give me a brilliant idea. I shall invent a maternity test.

I worked up a rough draft of the test. You can box it up, it's a home self exam.

2713088f-7300-48ca-8af4-209a41ec9bb2_zps40653df3.jpg

I got banned from yahoo answers 4 years ago and have literally never been back to yahoo.com in 4 years, Im surprised the site is still around

You're surprised one of the biggest news and media sites in the world is still around? And you're somehow equating your lack of visiting to any chance of them failing as a company? That might be better than any of the questions we just read.

why is it dumb to ask if you can make toast in a microwave oven?

Back