xyience

JRAT

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I am just wondering if anyone on here has actually tried the zyience shakes and if so, are they any good?

I just want to know what all they contain in them and if they taste decent or not.

There are 134324623 threads on this. I think the general consensus is they're overpriced and you can get the same quality elsewhere for much cheaper.

#1can said:
There are 134324623 threads on this. I think the general consensus is they're overpriced and you can get the same quality elsewhere for much cheaper.

yup

Lord have mercy... they don't have shakes.. just the NOX.. thats the only thing they make that you can mix with water, unless you buy everything else and break all those pills open and make some horrific cocktail :)

JRAT said:
I am just wondering if anyone on here has actually tried the zyience shakes and if so, are they any good?

I just want to know what all they contain in them and if they taste decent or not.

When my wife and I saw Hughes/Franklin in a mall last week, they were handing out Xyience samples. It looked like a darker shade of antifreeze, but my wife tried it. She said it was delicious and tasted like some sort of Gatorade. She wants me to buy her some now.

Rex Kwon Do said:
When my wife and I saw Hughes/Franklin in a mall last week, they were handing out Xyience samples. It looked like a darker shade of antifreeze, but my wife tried it. She said it was delicious and tasted like some sort of Gatorade. She wants me to buy her some now.

hope she doesn't mind you selling her ring so you can afford it

The 1 thing it has going for it compared to other Creatine/NO/Glutamine combos is it tastes good. Other than that, you can get similar combos for less. I liked the taste, but didn't like the bill (like a fancy restaurant).

Back