xtremefightgear thai pads

Stewart Kwong

Yellow Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
anyone own a pair? can u tell me if theyre good quality?thx.

That's funny. Their website is being sold. Anyways, I only see them on eBay and they look decent. BUT, for that price I'd (and many others) say get some quality thai pads from KOFightGear.com. Their thai pads are second to none IMO and they're around the same price as those xtremefightgear ones. The KOFightGear thai pads have the hook n loop closure, which the xtremefightgear ones don't have. And you won't be disappointed with the quality one bit.

Do you have a link? Extreme Fight Gear is a clothing company and they dont make thai pads.

Adino said:
Do you have a link? Extreme Fight Gear is a clothing company and they dont make thai pads.

type in thai pads on e bay and u'll see em.

pSyKOaLby said:
That's funny. Their website is being sold. Anyways, I only see them on eBay and they look decent. BUT, for that price I'd (and many others) say get some quality thai pads from KOFightGear.com. Their thai pads are second to none IMO and they're around the same price as those xtremefightgear ones. The KOFightGear thai pads have the hook n loop closure, which the xtremefightgear ones don't have. And you won't be disappointed with the quality one bit.

thx.

ya, I'm interested in buying a pair of thai pads myself. I've been looking at alot of brands such as Fairfex, Everlast, title boxing and a few more, can you guys put up some info on other brands or even what you think are the best in a list,, thanks dudes

funkgsus said:
ya, I'm interested in buying a pair of thai pads myself. I've been looking at alot of brands such as Fairfex, Everlast, title boxing and a few more, can you guys put up some info on other brands or even what you think are the best in a list,, thanks dudes
Well the well known quality brands are Fairtex, Twins, and Windy. But their thai pads will cost you. Don't even consider Title Boxing. For a decent price and the quality of a big brand, go with KOFightGear.com. They're about half the price of the big brands and the quality is the same if not better. I've used Twins thai pads before, and I can honestly say the KOFightGear thai pads match them in quality. They're built like bricks and don't get all soft on you. Their sparring gloves are top notch too. Just search kofightgear in the forums and you'll see what I mean. I can't praise them enough.

Back