xmas = awsome deals

Kyle Johnson

Amateur Fighter
@Blue
Reaction score
heya guys, i just wanted to let you know that i've been looking around for gear for the past couple days and allot of sites have awsome sales going on. NoGi has an awsome sale going on right now, like everything is going super cheep and they make really good stuff. Also KTFO has a cool offer out where u can get a shirt and hat for 27$, not bad at all. Being an amature fighter i get jack shit for fighting and have to pay for all my own crap lol, so these deals make me not feel bad about spending money !...if you know anymore lets post here so everyone can take advantge of the season.

Kyle Johnson said:
heya guys, i just wanted to let you know that i've been looking around for gear for the past couple days and allot of sites have awsome sales going on. NoGi has an awsome sale going on right now, like everything is going super cheep and they make really good stuff. Also KTFO has a cool offer out where u can get a shirt and hat for 27$, not bad at all. Being an amature fighter i get jack shit for fighting and have to pay for all my own crap lol, so these deals make me not feel bad about spending money !...if you know anymore lets post here so everyone can take advantge of the season.
If you're looking for equipment then try visiting your local sporting good store. I've seen century and harbinger bag gloves for $25, shock docotor gel max mouthguard for $5. While they don't really cater to MMA some deals can be found there. Too bad no-one ever has any deals on fairtex mma gloves though.

Never tried KTFO after I heard the promoter was shady. Nogi of course is top quality stuff! if you're scrapped for cash maybe try haggling with someone around here (One of the G&E providors who are all here) and see if they could cut you some type of deal.

i have rashguards from ktfo and i actually prefer them to my koral rashguard i find the KTFO is very thin though.

Those of us who don't often hang out in the gear forum don't know which members are associated with the companies. I suppose I could just look through the NoGI threads. There's an idea for you. you're the "Gear Aficionado" you could make a thread that says what members are contacts for the various companies.

Most of them have their companies URl's in their posts.

Ron SSFGear.com
Chris Brennan/Jeremy(Nogi Industries) - Nogi.com
Paul(XFgear) - XFGear.com
Steve Marino - SPRAWL.tv
Joe (COMBATSPORTS) - CombatSports.com
Adrienne - PunishmentAthletics.com
Pedro (BFW) - BrazilianFightwear.com
Carol - Casca-Grossa.com
Michael Crawford (Huge Juge) - Cryogel.tv
Mike - Fairtexgear.com

Those are the guys/gals I can think of off the top of my head who are good dealers and are trustworthy. Sorry if I forgot your name.

Back