xfgear shorts

Yes Sir! I pre-ordered mine about 2 weeks ago with some Custom Printing! Can't wait to get them!

No, had them specially ordered through Paul.

just ordered some myself, if they are anything like xfgears rashguards they should be really cool.

I'm in the process of designing my own pair, when I get them you can count on me doing a review for my fellow Sherdoggers :D

These are great shorts. I promise you will be extremely happy with them.

ALL I know is I better have 2 pair coming to me by next week for free or I'm Flyin out to NC personally to deal with you yokals. HAHAHHAHA

Good lookin shorts, and I am sure like always the quality is second to none.

Good Job Paul.

Mike
www.cryogel.tv

Paul, if I could get a quick update on my rashguard and shorts? I am paranoid about pre-ordering stuff because I am always affraid people will forget :)

CPB, you wrote about sizes that

"Waist size
Med-30"-32" Large-34"-36" Xlarge-38"-40""

One size gap is missing, what about 32"-34"

This is my exact size and I'm concerned :wink:

Laur

laur said:

"Waist size

Laur

That's my size, too. So, you're the reason I can never find my size!!! lol

laur said:

"Waist size

Laur

If your between 32" and 34" then you should go with The large . I am a 33-34 waist (depending on how many cheese burgers I eat that week)and the large fits me well.

I have a 33" waist, but I'm short. Should I go with the large as well or go medium? How long are these shorts? I currently own Sprawls and Truth shorts and they are decent length.

DSC00628.jpg

Here is a pic of Manvel Gamberiyan. He is an MMA lightweight fighter we sponsor. He is only about 5'-4" and weighs 165-170. He is wearing a large in the Picture. He has about a 32" waist. The Large(34-36) still fit because of the drawstring. You can see they come right over his knees. I am 6' and 190 with a 34" waist and I also wear large and they fit comfortable and still have a couple of inches of stretch in the waist . They come to right about the top of my Knee cap. So the sizes can range to fit diferent people in different ways. I personally hate when shorts hang below my knees but Manvel likes that length. Manvel could wear a Med.(30-32) and it would fit as well . This type of sizing is called alpha sizes. You basically cover all sizes with even number sizes. This works because of the ellastic waist band and the draw string. I hope this ansers some of your questions on sizing. If you need more help please fill free to ask.

Back