XFGear at Music City Grappling Championships-9/10/05

CPB

GrapplingChallenge.com
Reaction score
XFGear will be at the Music City Grappling Championships on Sept 10-11. We will have a booth set up with a lot of products. We will be unvailing our new Vale Tudo tight-fit shorts, which is an amazingly comfortable fit. We will also be showing preview samples of our new loose-fit fight shorts that will be available shortly after the event. We will be taking advanced orders at the event. We will have tons of stock of our rashguards and also our brand new line of moisture wicking t-shirts. These shirts are awsome. They have the same aggressive moisture wicking properties and soft cool feel as our standard rashguards, but have the cut and look of a standard t-shirt. We'll have several logo options available on-site. We'll also have hats and beenies available. I along with my two partners, Derik and Chris and our new intern Josh will be available to show products, answer questions, and give ideas on possible future custom orders. There will be special discounts on our gear available for all those who are attending the event. This is a Gi and no-gi tournament. Tournament info can be found on www.grapplergear.com . Hope to see you there.

Should be a good time. The people at Grapplergear are great and they run a tight ship.

www.SSFgear.com

All Sherdoggers who attend make sure to stop by and say hi.

I'll try to show up and compete in the Gi tourney...doubt I'll enter the No-gi in this tourney though :)

I am probably blind, but where is it located at, cant seem to find it.

We are here now and all set up and ready to go for this weekend. If your in the Nashville TN area stop by and say hi. The tournament is being held at the Franklin Road Academy on Franklin Pike. Hope to see some Sherdoggers there.

Back