x

I had a 1 kg of garlic butter mussels last night. This morning hasn't been good for me.

I made some Indian potato patty things.

They were delicious.

Booty was not happy later tho o: I shoulda known. My oh my.

Still. I'm tempted to make more n pay the price lmao.

I wish this was just a case

They are tasty once in a while. This one fucked me up, though. I'm certain I'll be barfing soon.

Maybe it was the garlic fries and I'm unjustly blaming the dog, though.

Pink's is awesome.

76-YEARS_PINKS_2015.jpg

Went to Vegan dinner party and didn't know it before hand. One of the things they served was ginger carrot soup. Fucking worst.

I ordered a pizza when I got home.

Fucking eating out fat chics!

The one time I did it, the va-jay-jay smelt like a back alley filled with pissing hobo's.

I was ill for a week, shitting my arse off.

Last thing I ate that I regretted was Arby's Roast Beef Sandwiches. Normally I love them but they tasted weird and I couldn't even eat them after spending $10. I can't really describe the taste except they kinda tasted like uncooked meat but worse.

This girl who had a bush.

The only plus side is I got some free tooth floss out of it

chili cheese dog? My gut... This will not end well.

What's the last thing you ate then regretted almost instantly?

Last week I had a frozen chili cheese dog from a vending machine. I lasted about three hours before I threw it up in a sink.

Chicken Vindaloo. They warned me it was hot and they were not wrong!!!, my tongue was in absolute agony for a good few hours afterwards, not fun!!. I was drinking some milk after and it was still on fire, my tongue felt numb. Did not have any toilet problems though which I was expecting.

all you can muddbutt.

Cotton candy. Attempting to relive my childhood gave me a terrible stomach ache

You know what really messes with my digestion of food.

Those agar agar powdered foods. They mix it with like olive oil and put it in with pasta powders. It wrecks me.

d8bf8f85a6df60bf9dcf686403cb9203.jpg

<{1-1}>

Back