X-Files Season 11 Episode 7 Was 5.5 Years ago but very Real today

fordman7795

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
The wife and I have been re watching xfiles and we are near the end. We watched season 11 when it originally came out in early 2018 so some of them are still a little fresh in our heads. But episode 7 titled 'Rm9sbG93ZXJz' was a fantastic portrayal of the year 2023. -

-The entire world is automated
-Elon Musk
-Donald trump
-Robots want tips
-Robots will try to kill you if you do not tip
-Driverless cars
-Driverless cars will try to kill you
-Endless push notifications for simple day to day events
-Constant struggles with passwords
-Never getting thru to a real person on a phone call
-Drone delivery

Im sure im missing more.

Efk8V5TXgAE7m8S.jpg:large

Still got nothing on all the predictions the Simpsons got right over the years

"Bart to the Future" - Season 11, Episode 17 (2000)

The-Simpsons-Donald-Trump-Dan-Castellaneta.jpg

I could be misremembering, but a lot of those things already existed or were happening in 2018.

Is the revival season worth watching? I only saw the 1st episode and the were-monster episode Darin Morgan wrote.

the were-monster episode was great, but the other episode was pretty bad. I figured the rest were pretty bad too.

Is the revival season worth watching? I only saw the 1st episode and the were-monster episode Darin Morgan wrote.

the were-monster episode was great, but the other episode was pretty bad. I figured the rest were pretty bad too.
The lost art of forehead sweat in season 11 was a great one. I think Darin Morgan directed, he was responsible for a bunch of the great episodes over the show’s run

They more or less got progressively better. Terrible first episode, decent second, etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BackagainBert
Back