www.zerogear.net bad business

fatmatic

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
ok so i ordered some nogi surf shorts from here about a month and a half ago, when i placed the order they didnt come for like 2 weeks so i email him and he says hes been having some trouble because of relocation to florida and the hurricanes which is understandable, so i get the shorts.....WRONG ones... so he says send em back i send em back and pay the extra shipping nto asking for any payback cuz i wanted the shorts. i get an email a week later saying he received them and will send the right shorts out, i wait a week, nothing. another week nothing. i email him and he emails me back saying "i am issuing a refund we dont carry the nogi line anymore" no apology or anything, i have a feeling he wouldnt even have refunded me anything if i didnt email him, just let me wait it out he should have at least let me know man that pisses me off, plus the extra shipping no shorts i waited like a month and a half, dont buy from that place, they dont know what they are doing

Sorry for the bad experience man, thanks for sharing though man. Ill be sure and stay away, if you need gear in the future their are awesome sellers here at this board.

I'm sorry to hear that. I know the owner Jeff and he is a great guy. Like you said he moved and then got hit by the storms. If your order through me I will eat the shipping on your order, since I send people to Zerogear when I out of stock sometimes. His own line of shorts are pretty nice.

www.SSFgear.com

SSF said:
I'm sorry to hear that. I know the owner Jeff and he is a great guy. Like you said he moved and then got hit by the storms. If your order through me I will eat the shipping on your order, since I send people to Zerogear when I out of stock sometimes. His own line of shorts are pretty nice.

www.SSFgear.com

yeah he got hit by the storms which is totally understandable but the thing is he sent me shorts after he got it together and they were wrong, and when i shipped them to him he got them fine he even said he got them and he would send the right ones out right away, and then he didnt respond to my email, so i had to send another and then he tells me that and no apology or anything, and i checked today and i havent gotten the refund yet there goes 50 bucks

fatmatic said:
yeah he got hit by the storms which is totally understandable but the thing is he sent me shorts after he got it together and they were wrong, and when i shipped them to him he got them fine he even said he got them and he would send the right ones out right away, and then he didnt respond to my email, so i had to send another and then he tells me that and no apology or anything, and i checked today and i havent gotten the refund yet there goes 50 bucks

Just call your credit card company and get a chargeback if he doesn't refund your money.

b0b said:
Just call your credit card company and get a chargeback if he doesn't refund your money.

Bob's 100% right. Let the CC company sort out everything if you can't get this worked out. I will let him know about this thread, I'm sure he will fix this.

www.SSFgear.com

I have never even heard of them. why wouldn 't you just order from chris or Ron?

infamous mattyd said:
I have never even heard of them. why wouldn 't you just order from chris or Ron?

Because Ron has the worst customer service ever!

:D j/k

infamous mattyd said:

well at the time they didnt have my size but this place did i saw the link for this place on one of their websites so i checked it out and they had my size, that was a mistake thats for sure

No idea why your not on our site. Tell Nogiindstries on here. Also I didn't even know he stopped carrying us he just stopped and I am reading it now.

This must have been a fluke Jeff at Zerogear is a great guy and he's helped me and my customers out a lot in the past.

www.SSFgear.com

i got my refund today, im still out the money i had to pay to ship the wrong order back though man i wanted those shorts

Back