www.thaiboxinggear.com???

JohnMc

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I was interested in ordering some gear [Mostly Fairtex gear] from www.thaiboxinggear.com. Has anyone here ordered from them? What was the service like? Would you buy from them again?

Thanks

i ordered from them before but it took forever not because of the shipping. its cause that they didn't have the item in stock and neglected to tell me until a month later when i wrote to them asking about it

thanks. so if i order from them I should phone order?

Its expensive to order directly from US. I finally got word from the UK branch [

Used to be great. Under new ownership I understand now.

Iv already read that, i made an order anyways. They still have the best selection imo. I hope my first order from them will be turn out just right since i plan to buy more gear from them in the future.

banderkejs said:
Iv already read that, i made an order anyways. They still have the best selection imo. I hope my first order from them will be turn out just right since i plan to buy more gear from them in the future.
good luck bro. i heard a bunch of bad things about fairtex but i just ordered from them anyway.

I've had similar bad experiences. They rarely replied to emails so subsequently I never knew my gloves were on backorder. Two months later I was finally able to cancel my order. Nearly as troublesome as Miccs

Back