WWF Brawl for All

Vince was actually going to bring back bfa in NXT with 4oz gloves and shoot rules but he was talked out of it. Hilarious.

Bradshaw JBL claimed he'd beat any wrestler in a Real Fight, then Eric Bischoff put up IIRC 50K and put up a bunch of guys to fight, winner take all. Major injuries took place, even careers were ended.

For the longest I was not quite sure if APA Bradshaw and JBL were the same person. It was not until recently I saw APA Bradshaw with short hair in 2004 that it clicked in my mind.

For the longest I was not quite sure if APA Bradshaw and JBL were the same person. It was not until recently I saw APA Bradshaw with short hair in 2004 that it clicked in my mind.
Was lucky enough to hit backstage with a bunch of those cats in 2001. Ron Simmons was a scary big dude, as was Bradshaw. Said hello to Bradshaw...f'n crickets.
<{dayum}>
Maybe Bradshaw had laryngitis that night.

Was lucky enough to hit backstage with a bunch of those cats in 2001. Ron Simmons was a scary big dude, as was Bradshaw. Said hello to Bradshaw...f'n crickets.
<{dayum}>
Maybe Bradshaw had laryngitis that night.
i worked security backstage for a couple of events back in that era. bradshaw and ron were both not real friendly and/or talkative. jericho, angle and shane talked a lot though. chyna was a bitch

It has been a few years since I've watched it, but I recall thinking The Godfather acquitted himself well against Severn, despite being completely outgunned. I think in another fight too, but don't recall which.

well he won this competition twice "Americas toughest bouncer" and it aired on NBC apparently, but I literally haven't ever found footage of it to watch. I do vaguely remember hearing it was a Samoan dude he boxed in the finals of one now that you mention it. Just seems like something there'd be videos or clips of.

Apparently this commercial has footage from that, but found nothing else.

You would think they would have booked it as fake shoot fights. Basically, just WWE special stip matches with boxing gloves and the weird brawl for all rules, but still with a predetermined winner and finishes.

Faked boxing and even MMA is boring as fuck and looks worse than rassling.

Faked boxing and even MMA is boring as fuck and looks worse than rassling.
Oh I agree. But it would have ensured the man they wanted to win, won. Instead of Bart sloppy walloping his way into victory and them not knowing what to do with him after.

Back