WWE will not suspend Brock Lesnar

only-the-dead-can-know-peace-from-the-rustling.jpg
The%2BRustler.jpg
jimmies-rustle-gif_gp_2425955.jpg

giphy.gif
55f3224d3c903.png

Why is it a bigger deal that Brock failed his drug test than say, the 30 or so UFC fighters that have in the past?

Including some of their greatest champions of all time?

This is bullshit and no wonder he beat Taker's 20 year undefeated Wrestlemania streak!

It should be overturned so we can go back to saying Taker was never defeated! No contest
Crazy angle to take when one guy is known as the deadman.

Why would they suspend him ? are you all goofs or what just mindless hate.

WWE is just entertainment, not a real sport.. no shit they need in him soon and if they ever get someone by mistake or how the fuck they get him it's a fake suspension aka when they aren't used or some shit.

Damn Lesnar haters are hardcore.. quick go grab your pitchforks time to hate on Lesnar don't waste a chance.. WALK OFF KO! oh wait.......

This is bullshit and no wonder he beat Taker's 20 year undefeated Wrestlemania streak!

It should be overturned so we can go back to saying Taker was never defeated! No contest

But Taker is also a part timer which means he could be juiced too. Sorry, the result stands!

This is a fucking mma forum don't post WWF fake fighting bullshit on this forum can't you wrestling fan girls go post about this on some wrestling forum

Why would they suspend him ? are you all goofs or what just mindless hate.

WWE is fake, not a real sport.. no shit they need in him soon and if they ever get someone by mistake or how the fuck they get him it's a fake suspension aka were they aren't used or some shit.

Damn Lesnar haters are hardcore.. quick go grab your pitchforks time to hate on Lesnar don't waste a chance.. WALK OFF KO! oh wait.......
cpu2BsA.png

Why is it a bigger deal that Brock failed his drug test than say, the 30 or so UFC fighters that have in the past?

Including some of their greatest champions of all time?

Have you looked at what Brock looks like versus say...Anderson or Jon Jones?

After Roman Reigns got suspended for violating the wellness policy for an undisclosed reason I think it became apparent that it is for giving wrestlers vacations. They can't fake injuries really anymore because it is obvious the guys aren't injured unless it is something like what happened with Rollins. Besides, Jericho looks high every show. He would have failed the wellness policy a long time ago.

"I'm not surprised motherfuckers."
-Kenny Florian

After Roman Reigns got suspended for violating the wellness policy for an undisclosed reason I think it became apparent that it is for giving wrestlers vacations. They can't fake injuries really anymore because it is obvious the guys aren't injured unless it is something like what happened with Rollins. Besides, Jericho looks high every show. He would have failed the wellness policy a long time ago.

"I'm not surprised motherfuckers."
-Kenny Florian
Well Jericho is Canadian, eh?

Back