• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Superstar, John Cheena Doesn't Care about the UFC, Not a fan

Zpj1fZQ.gif

Maybe he shouldn't write off an MMA career so fast. The UFC could use more hellbows.

Haha, people are so quick to get mad, I'm very much joking (except the wigger bit) from what I know of him he seems like he is the definition of a pro in his field and an all round good guy....I'm a Pride fan so I couldn't care less about steroids

It's not for everyone, this has always been known

Good

You guys want to cry about it?

He doesnt like it because he knows he aint a true alpha and has to take steroids and fake fight to get half the recognition of the alphas. He jelly.

I bet his bank account is alpha as fuck.

Who gives a shit what a fight actor thinks

He's not even trashing UFC here. Just expressing his thoughts that he's not a fan and it's not something he thinks he can do. MMA is a hurt business. WWE is entertainment with risks involve...
John-Cena-Nikki-Bella-discuss-marriage-on-Total-Divas.jpg
John+Cena+LE0LByLvjiHm.jpg

he's going to live to enjoy them twins...

Only on Sherdog could a guy like John Cena say

- he respects MMA
- he couldn't do it himself
- like that what he does tells a story, unlike MMA. (basically admitting the 'scripted' part of pro wrestling)

... and still get shit on for it.

Man, 'doggers are fucking stupid sometimes. (almost all the time)

As far as your drug test comment, I know that the WWE has had a drug testing system for a long time and that they've suspended even some of their top guys. That being said, I'd say that if it was possible for the UFC to suppress results (Vitor), then I'm sure that it's more than possible that it is for WWE to as well, especially considering that they don't work with athletic commissions.

I remember when I saw that Trainwreck movie that Cena was in I was totally shocked at how big that dude is. I don't watch WWE so like I know who he is (cause everyone does) but I didn't realize he was a freaking giant. He looks like he'd give JJ Watt a run for his money athletically. This is a weird thing to say... but I kinda respect how Cena just said that he couldn't do MMA. I think a lot of big athletes like that feel like they can do anything, Kurt Angle is a good example. He threatened to compete in MMA for years even though it'd been years since he wrestled. I guess I'm just saying that I respect that Cena has the humility to accept and say that he wouldnt be able to fight MMA.

Cena is just a roider who would get smashed in the UFC. Cena had better stick to fake fighting.

Did you even pay attention to what the fuck he said?

Back