WWE: Royal Rumble 2020

Who is going over?

• Daniel Bryan

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Rebelfett

Asuka tried to use her tits to distract me from the fact shitty ass Botchky was winning the match. It almost worked. That woman is far far more devious than I ever imagined.

randy_copy3.jpg

In my defence, the women's division when I was saying "Look, there are actually more interesting women here", can be boiled down to...

AJ Paige AJ Paige AJ Paige AJ Paige Bellas Bellas Bellas Bellas Bellas Bellas Bellas Bellas AJ Paige AJ Paige AJ Paige, Oh, yeah, Nattie's here too... AJ Paige Bellas and here comes Tamina and Naomi!

510.png

Yeah, I'm the Dr Oppenheimer of Women's Wrestling.

Well then nuke Sasha's giant fucking 10head and make it up to us!

Well then nuke Sasha's giant fucking 10head and make it up to us!

I don't think her 10head can be destoyed by any weapon in existence. We have to get H to tell her "No" again, maybe she'll run off

I don't think her 10head can be destoyed by any weapon in existence. We have to get H to tell her "No" again, maybe she'll run off

It's worth a shot damn it! The 10head may survive and block the blast...but the fall out will probably give her butt cancer! We can afford to take the risk!

giphy.gif

I
I didn't think that saying "How about something different" would be taken as "Ok, here's the same thing... FOR FIVE STRAIGHT YEARS!"

Have you not paid attention to Vince ever?

Have you not paid attention to Vince ever?

But, remember there's a history of NXT call ups he did fuck all with. Big E, Bo Dallas, Neville, even the fucking Wyatt Family were wasted. I thought it would add some icing to the cake, not take the cake away, stamp on it, shit on it, then set it of fire, and thrown at a puppy, leaving us with just icing... then pissing in the icing.

That was an all time great Royal Rumble match.
Agreed.

From Brock tossing fools left and right to start.

The Brock and Lee faceoff ("who is this Motherfucker?")

Brock dancing.

Brock and Shelton.

Brock, Braun, and Lee all in the ring together (could have lasted longer).

Drew tossing Brock when just about everyone figured it would be Roman doing it.

Seth getting his kicked by Roman, Orton, Edge, and Drew.

EDGE!

Rated RKO!

Drew's overall performance and actually winning the whole damn thing. Became a made man last night. He's what Vince really wanted Roman to be.

But, remember there's a history of NXT call ups he did fuck all with. Big E, Bo Dallas, Neville, even the fucking Wyatt Family were wasted. I thought it would add some icing to the cake, not take the cake away, stamp on it, shit on it, then set it of fire, and thrown at a puppy, leaving us with just icing... then pissing in the icing.

tenor.gif

Those were all before Stephanie invented women's wrestling.

Agreed.

From Brock tossing fools left and right to start.

The Brock and Lee faceoff ("who is this Motherfucker?")

Brock dancing.

Brock and Shelton.

Brock, Braun, and Lee all in the ring together (could have lasted longer).

Drew tossing Brock when just about everyone figured it would be Roman doing it.

Seth getting his kicked by Roman, Orton, Edge, and Drew.

EDGE!

Rated RKO!

Drew's overall performance and actually winning the whole damn thing. Became a made man last night. He's what Vince really wanted Roman to be.

The only things I didn't like were Drew getting help from Riconerd and them wasting Lee. Other than that...sports entertained.

I loved that after Drew kicked Brock's head off, he never took his eyes off Brock. Like he had seen a Rumble before and knew Brock may have re entered and started some shit

I loved that after Drew kicked Brock's head off, he never took his eyes off Brock. Like he had seen a Rumble before and knew Brock may have re entered and started some shit
This Rumble had a lot of those little touches that, while insignificant as a whole, really made the match feel more "real".

Edges return was great but his spear still lame af.
<34>

Fun Fact, Chelsea Green's music was Summer Rae's

Wait...Drew wins...and wins clean...I...I ...I don't know how to feel? It's like I want to be happy...but...there's gotta be some kind of fuckery coming to spoil the joy right? They can't actually do something good...can they? Can they?

<Dylan>

How would you feel about a 30 second squash match at Wrestlemania? Vince feels very good about it. Gotta keep Brock strong, ya know.

Back