WWE (Randy Orton) mock Brock for failed drug test.

Not sure which I like the least.

A guy wearing tights, pretending to win fake, scripted soap-opera fights.........

Or a guy that makes his living doing exactly that, while competing in real competition.........that has to cheat to compete........and doesn't have enough honor or dignity to even care about being a fake, fraud, cheater.

Lesroid may end up Benoiting the Ortons for that comment.
They're real fights, all Brocks wins from 2016 have been overturned to no contests.

I remember when Chris Masters came back from a suspension due to using roids, and was noticeably smaller, and Triple H made some comment like "are you writing a book called how to lose 30 pounds in 1 week?" or something along those lines.

A lot of the stuff the WWE does is in poor taste. In a recent story line with Charlotte, Ric Flair's daughter, Ric's dead son was brought up. When Matt Hardy's girlfriend Lita cheated on him (in real life) with Edge, they used it as a storyline. Hell even shortly after Paul Bearer's death the WWE used an angle where CM Punk stole his "ashes" and just dumped them all over himself.

I'll admit I still watch prowrestling, it's upsetting when stuff like that happens.

Because that show is real, right?

It's still real to me, damnit.

Bro Scott Steiner was clean :D

280full.jpg

<33>

Big Poppa Pump never failed an out of comp or prefight test, FACT.

Mods were carding people for making Fedor threads not to long ago but do nothing about this wrestling crap

No one gives a crap about wrestling and if you do go to the wwe boards.

Fedor didn't just fight in the UFC this month, Fedor didn't just fail a test in the UFC this month, if you don't like a thread and you can tell from the title you won't like it, click on a different one you crybaby.

I remember when Chris Masters came back from a suspension due to using roids, and was noticeably smaller, and Triple H made some comment like "are you writing a book called how to lose 30 pounds in 1 week?" or something along those lines.

A lot of the stuff the WWE does is in poor taste. In a recent story line with Charlotte, Ric Flair's daughter, Ric's dead son was brought up. When Matt Hardy's girlfriend Lita cheated on him (in real life) with Edge, they used it as a storyline. Hell even shortly after Paul Bearer's death the WWE used an angle where CM Punk stole his "ashes" and just dumped them all over himself.

I'll admit I still watch prowrestling, it's upsetting when stuff like that happens.

The CM Punk/Paul Bearer thing pissed me off, although allegedly his family said that he would want them to do that; so if it had their blessing then idk, still bothered me.

I missed the Charlotte thing though because I fast forward through all of her stuff, what was said?

The Lita angle was pretty awesome.

It's still real to me, damnit.

Big Poppa Pump never failed an out of comp or prefight test, FACT.

Lol whoever is in charge of collecting Big Poppa Pump's urine sample woke up the next day looking like Rousimar Palhares
uvs3_02_palhares_vs_branch_010.jpg

Lol whoever is in charge of collecting Big Poppa Pump's urine sample woke up the next day looking like Rousimar Palhares
uvs3_02_palhares_vs_branch_010.jpg

Only from sheer dudeliness, which can't be quantified through urine and blood, only booties slayed. So he's definitely clean.

Orton has suspended twice for sauce, ROFL

And a third time for weed, luckily they hadn't banned it so he didn't get his third strike.
http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2012/0530/553054/randy-orton/

"As noted earlier, WWE announced that Randy Orton has been suspended for 60 days effective tomorrow for his second violation of the company's Talent Wellness Program.

Orton had been suspended twice by the company in 2006; in April and in August. Orton's suspension in April 2006 was for 60 days for "unprofessional conduct." Orton apparently openly rolled a marijuana joint backstage at a SmackDown taping in late March of that year, a week prior to WrestleMania. Bruce Prichard found out about the incident and reported it to management. Orton was apparently already in hot water at that point over past infractions prior to the Wellness Policy being put in place, and that action was said to have been the straw that broke the camel's back. While suspended, Orton spent four weeks at an anger management clinic in Atlanta, GA. This apparently did not count as a Wellness Policy violation because the company didn't test for marijuana at the time, and the suspension was viewed more as a conduct violation."

Last edited:
There was some garish violence, tasteless nudity, and a big plot twist (that I TOTALLY didn't see coming and was so cool omg). Great episode.

Tasteless nudity. like motivated BJ and Yeti, is a myth.

Orton got in trouble a few years back and was linked to somatropin, nandrolone, and stanozolol.....

Lol came in here to say this. Randy failed his first test in 06, then another one 6 years later. Hes one of the poster boys for the wwe wellness policy

Absolutely hilarious, when you take into account Randy failing multiple WWE wellness tests.

It's all fun and games though, so good on the WWE for building an angle out of it.

The CM Punk/Paul Bearer thing pissed me off, although allegedly his family said that he would want them to do that; so if it had their blessing then idk, still bothered me.

I missed the Charlotte thing though because I fast forward through all of her stuff, what was said?

The Lita angle was pretty awesome.

I also read an article that said that Flair knew nothing about it and wasn't happy.

Fedor didn't just fight in the UFC this month, Fedor didn't just fail a test in the UFC this month, if you don't like a thread and you can tell from the title you won't like it, click on a different one you crybaby.

Nerd this isn't a www board. No one cares about this crap

Mods were carding people for making Fedor threads not to long ago but do nothing about this wrestling crap

No one gives a crap about wrestling and if you do go to the wwe boards.
Plenty care, that's why when the change over happened a wrestling discussion subforums was made. Tons of ppl here were fans of PRIDE as well, which incorporated pro wrestling. I suggest if you don't like the fact that mma and pro wrestling will always be somewhat aligned and have crossover fans, that you go to another forum. Thank you, Angus bless

Plenty care, that's why when the change over happened a wrestling discussion subforums was made. Tons of ppl here were fans of PRIDE as well, which incorporated pro wrestling. I suggest if you don't like the fact that mma and pro wrestling will always be somewhat aligned and have crossover fans, that you go to another forum. Thank you, Angus bless

Called the wasteland.

I also read an article that said that Flair knew nothing about it and wasn't happy.

How the hell could a company put that in a storyline and NOT tell her before hand? What if it would have caused a very real and very negative reaction? I have a hard time believing they would do something like that without telling her before hand but if they did that is terribly disgusting.

Back