Media WWE flat out copied the DC v Jones interview

Well, Matt Riddle is Jon’s daddy. So he can take what he wants.

Screen_Shot_2014-12-30_at_9.30.52_AM.0.0.png

And the UFC copied some stuff from pro wrestling, nothing new.

Lol you sure, man? Looks like you just worked yourself into a shoot ;)
Only jabroni marks work themselves into a shoot. I can work while shooting. I’m a vet, got my Fanny pack with fat grips so I can grease the groove everywhere for a quick sess

Well considering the UFC has basically gone full bore into pro wrestling (especially since WME) I don't see why you're so upset

If you know more than the name of wwe you are a fucking loser… so sad that people here watch this shit wow. My friends tried to show me wrestling when I was like 9 years old but I’d already seen my dad in multiple fights and beat the fuck out of my mom so knew it was bullshit.

<22>

I'm sorry i'm a looser whom pays so my young son can watch wwe and sit and watch the show with him. And cheer with him when he's favourite wrastler comes out.

i'll stop as i don't want to be a looser even though i'm spending quality time with my child and making them happy and smile while watching something they're interested in.

If you know more than the name of wwe you are a fucking loser… so sad that people here watch this shit wow. My friends tried to show me wrestling when I was like 9 years old but I’d already seen my dad in multiple fights and beat the fuck out of my mom so knew it was bullshit.
ravishing-rick-rude-muscles.gif

If you're a grown adult why not just watch MMA and watch real fighting, WWE is so cringey.

Shane McMahon wanted to buy the UFC in early 2000's but Vince refused, wanted to create the 'XFL' instead...

There's a reason why UFC pushes fighters who use WWE tactics

There's a reason why UFC pushes fighters who use WWE tactics
Showmanship and promotion in full contact fighting and Pro Wrestling tends to be the same. Thats why they are interlinked.

Holy Dooly, that was cringe and gay.

Back