SalvadorAllende

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Woodley-Rory winner.
Lawler-Ellenberger winner.
Hector Lombard
Matt Brown

You could make a case for anyone of them getting a titleshot excluding maybe Jake Ellenberger.

The only thing that could make things worse is GSP and Diaz un-retiring.

It seems like Johnny Hendricks has a lot of work to do.

It's a hot mess
It's what makes mma interesting
Don't complain

Idk why Jake wouldn't deserve a shot and Matt would? But yah all these guys are almost there ( Matt with another win)

Hendicks will be out for another 6+ months, yeah?

how is that a mess? that just means sick match up after sick match up... you'd be lucky to have a couple more divisions in the same 'mess'

Give him some better competition.

He's technically ranked above Tarec, but he's available if his injury heals in time

Lombard would be the better choice

Woodley-Rory winner.
Hector Lombard
Matt Brown

You could make a case for anyone of them getting a titleshot excluding maybe Jake Ellenberger.

Woodley-Rory winner gets the next shot, followed by Lawler-Ellenberger vs Hector Lombard winner. Brown vs Tarec, winner gets one more fight before a title shot.

Done.

I love it. Before the end of 2015 that title will change at least twice.

How is it a mess? The best divisions are the ones with the most parity, WW is one of the best divisions in the UFC. Would you prefer if it was more like HW or LHW?

Just a stacked division, so many potentially great matchups to be made. Things will sort themselves out.

Woodley-Rory winner.
Hector Lombard
Matt Brown

There is a log jam because GSP hasn't fought 3 times a year since 2007.

He was fighting about as infrequently as Lil Nog. (GSP has had only 10 fights in his last 7 years)

Diaz will straighten it out
Nick_Diaz_medium.gif

WW is my favorite division by far, and the state that it is in right now has me pretty stoked. I WISH they had kept Shields and Fitch, and signed Askren though.

Back