Wtf!!!

stemerm1

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
did they pick these judges up at a garage sale?

Don't be silly....it was a buy one get one free.

lmao thought Lawal won, but whatever.

Great judges, fck wrestlers and their lnp

I live how they are screaming rematch, because they know it will pay way better than a title shot

Terrible fight. But when Mo had the position advantage he was doing nothing. When they were in a neutral position, Rampage was winning convincingly. I think Page did enough in the last to take it.

That makes two fights the Bellator judges didn't award defensive takedowns & stalling with points. The other was Marshall/Aliev

They didn't give it to the guy that did no damage and tried to spam TDs.... how is that a problem?

So lay and prey is finally countered by good judging and your mad?

I'm mad that the judges couldn't get the right call. I don't like the way King Mo fought but it's up to Rampage to stop that. Rampage didn't do that. King Mo should have won 2-1. Judges fucked it up. TWICE!

I'm mad that the judges couldn't get the right call. I don't like the way King Mo fought but it's up to Rampage to stop that. Rampage didn't do that. King Mo should have won 2-1. Judges fucked it up. TWICE!

Umm, Rampage busted Mo up and was after him. Mo did 0 damage. I don't know what world you come from but hugging another man doesn't win a fight. Glad the judges are finally starting to judge fights better.

But when Mo had the position advantage he was doing nothing. When they were in a neutral position, Rampage was winning convincingly. I think Page did enough in the last to take it.

Agreed.

That makes two fights the Bellator judges didn't award defensive takedowns & stalling with points. The other was Marshall/Aliev

I am not a Marshall fan, but I was glad the judges scored it for him. He won that fight, just like Rampage won tonight.

Does Bellator have its own judges or are they appointed by the state AC? Just wondering since you called them Bellator judges.

Back