Wtf is wrong with Mayhem

This is just sad really, what to me is even sadder is that he needs obvious help and he's not getting it, he needs a good support system to help him through this shit, seen my fair share of people crack like this and it never ends well, and is scary for people who love and care about the person, here's to your mental health Mayhem, and hope that you get the help you need

It is next to impossible to "get" help for someone who doesn't want to cooperate.

man this is not good to see - feel bad for the guy - sounds like my friends ex who he dumped and she went from extreme anger to sadness and back within minutes, then threatened to kill herself

It's called being an ATTENTION WHORE

A used up wash out one with big dangly vagina lips too.

I am obviously not a good judge of insanity because I thought Miller was playing a character his whole career, now we find out he was just legitimately insane

joker_zpsb2000140.jpg

Maybe.
I've still got my money on CTE as first guess.

Doesn't seem much like anything related to trauma at it's core. Maybe trauma helped speed up the process, but his outbursts are in waves and then he vanishes for periods. That's pretty basic bipolar. Also, if you go back and watch his old appearance on Joe Rogan (with someone else on as well) it is clear he is in a manic state.

Fuck this guy. The final straw was him starting a kick starter campaign which he proclaimed was to help ex or upcoming fighters. It was a scam to raise money for his legal bills.

Fuck you mayhem. I used to think you were cool

I think the problem is that Mayhem claims he has not slept for 3 years. Think about the damage missing even a nights proper rest causes. I can't imagine what 3 years can do to a person or how Mayhem is still alive.

Wait, is he seriously trying to pass that picture off as Punk's wife? I don't know why but that's what comes off as the dumbest thing out of all of that to me.

Hahahahaha is it wrong that I really wanna see Mayhem fuck up CM Punk?

Not in the slightest.

Remember how he almost RNC'd Shields? Hahaha

And nobody's gonna ask if he genuinely fucked Punk's wife? That's what I wanna know.

Not in the slightest.

Remember how he almost RNC'd Shields? Hahaha

And nobody's gonna ask if he genuinely fucked Punk's wife? That's what I wanna know.

Hahaha even if he did what can Punk really do about it? Mayhem would sub him in under a minute

Don't try to blame this one on the heefer brah

What most people don't realize is that for those with a predisposition to mental illness, weed is an incredibly dangerous drug. It is probably worse than heroin in terms of negative impact on users.

Back