WTF IS THIS! (sores)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rotaryengine

Orange Belt
Reaction score
So i just got home from training and my armpits have been itching me all day. When I took off my shirt i noticed some red bumps so i shaved my armpits to get a better look. This is what i found WTF MAN THIS SHIT LOOKS LIKE MAT HERPIES! FUCKS! Will i ever be able to roll again without giving it to somone. Juijitsu is extremely importaint to me. AND THE FUCKER WHO gave this to me sucks ass. ANd i know it wasent from any bitchs becuase im a loser geek who has only had sex with one chick and we were both virgins.

100_1179.jpg

Do you wear a rash guard when you roll?

could be sweat rash but it doesn't look so much like that and you'd know if you'd ever gotten it before...

could be ringworm.

~FOz

Goto a doctor if you are scared, I highly doubt its anything serious considering the area. I mean if you were wearing a gi or rashguard you shouldn't be exposed to anything dangerous (Correct me if I'm wrong?). However, if you rolled topless no-gi (Jackass move by the way), then be worried!

ewww... gross man. Go to a doctor and get that shit checked out. Although, in my untrained opinion that isn't herpes gladitorium. The HSV virus would need direct contact to infect that site and seeing as you had armpit hair, that'd make it a little more difficult.

Damm sometimes I roll with just a plain white t. We train no gi....

Im hoping its something like a fungus or a reaction to maybe my deoderant.

looks more like eczema to me

looks like a trip to the doctor is in store for you.

MAn...i was gunna go to grapplers quest in a week

go to a doctor or better yet a dermatologist asap. i think it looks more like eczema, which could have been brought on by irritation and heat.

go to a doctor or better yet a dermatologist asap. i think it looks more like eczema, which could have been brought on by irritation and heat.

I've had eczema and mine didn't look like that!

And don't compete until you find out if it's contagious for all of our sakes.

alright, enough 'go to doctor' stuff.

go to the doctor and then update us in a new thread, we're not rewarding more guys for 'go to the doctor' posts.

~Foz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back