• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WTF is going on with our Navy???

You sucking that Trump cock or something? The jettisoning of McCains plane has been used for training since the incident. You can fuck yourself, politics aside McCain is a motherfucking American hero. Trump was playing soggy biscuit while McCain kept himself alive through true love of America.

A whole lot of partisan disrespectful nonsense about the greatest Navy to ever sail the seas.
Yeah dumb shit like this not even close to GQ, A DDG or CG in wartime is a completely different matter. The Navy is basically running PoF ops and anti piracy ops, I imagine our subs are parked outside of Korea, but a bunch of mainlanders wirh no salt in in their blood playing armchair admirable is hilarious.

Idk what you're carrying on about but I also don't care.

The Straits of Malacca are very crowed with tanker ships. During the day they are not hard to see. Two collisions happening in such a short span of time in the same part of the world... is it too early to wonder if the Chinese are behind some nefarious plot to weaken our Navy? Having a crappy tanker "accidentally" t-bone a Frigate or Destroyer is one way to take our ships out of action without any culpability. Sorry for the tinfoil but this is starting to seem intentional. Too many sailors being lost at sea recently.

208HuCw.jpg
[/QUOTE

I was thinking the same thing.

Not good at all. I think all the sequester and budget cut chickens are coming home to roost. Unless there is a legitimate cyber warfare issue going on.

Never been in the military but have plenty of friends who have. The navy is a shitshow. They are running on 18 year olds that they brainwashed into joining in highschool.
<DCrying>
You sucking that Trump cock or something? The jettisoning of McCains plane has been used for training since the incident. You can fuck yourself, politics aside McCain is a motherfucking American hero. Trump was playing soggy biscuit while McCain kept himself alive through true love of America.

A whole lot of partisan disrespectful nonsense about the greatest Navy to ever sail the seas.
Yeah dumb shit like this not even close to GQ, A DDG or CG in wartime is a completely different matter. The Navy is basically running PoF ops and anti piracy ops, I imagine our subs are parked outside of Korea, but a bunch of mainlanders wirh no salt in in their blood playing armchair admirable is hilarious.
untitled-182.gif

My old shipmate is on there. That makes two shipwrecks he's been in. One when we serv d together and this one. Both destroyers. DDG 54 and now 56

Must be a U.S. Navy men. Sailor. Please don't bring the U.S. Army into this. 75% of wars are fought on land. Nobody wants to conquer water. By the way, we (U.S. Army) have more boats than the U.S. Navy. You can play your tune to the U.S. Marines. They survive on the U.S. Navy budget.
The army can't fight without the 3bs crossing those oceans.

It was sarcasm, considering there are quite a few users here who still apparently hate masturbate thinking of Obama and how he's the devil.

Well he was a piece of shit and a whiny pussy but most people have moved on from him because he's no longer president and fucking irrelevant. Time to move on man.

My old shipmate is on there. That makes two shipwrecks he's been in. One when we serv d together and this one. Both destroyers. DDG 54 and now 56

so you would be best to answer this.

I've been on an Army transport vessel. Old tech and equipment but they had 24/7 spotters and enough radars to track a bird enter their space (exaggerating here but really good tech). I've spotted tankers and thought there were closer only to be told they were MILES away. That's how big these fukkers are...

How the hell can they fuck this up?

so you would be best to answer this.

I've been on an Army transport vessel. Old tech and equipment but they had 24/7 spotters and enough radars to track a bird enter their space (exaggerating here but really good tech). I've spotted tankers and thought there were closer only to be told they were MILES away. That's how big these fukkers are...

How the hell can they fuck this up?

Too many variables to give you a definite answer but we were refueling side by side with the tender we hit. So we're separated by 20-30 feet maybe, maybe more. Throw in a some chop and it's easy to do.

This one though, best guess is either a fuck up by the ship or the civilian vessel didn't respond and rammed them

Oh and yes a spotter could see this vessel from about 11-15 miles depending on how high off the water and how tall the ship was. There would likely be a quartermaster and officer of the deck. All this below the radars. They were tracking it the whole time it was coming at them

The army can't fight without the 3bs crossing those oceans.

True, but if you are in the Infantry you can fit everything you need on the plane. Ammo and grenades will be checked luggage. :)

True, but if you are in the Infantry you can fit everything you need on the plane. Ammo and grenades will be checked luggage. :)

You plan on a nice quick in and out
<{jackyeah}>

A common saying in the British military whilst talking about our American colleagues is "all the gear but no fucking idea".

The American soldiers have always liked that one when I've said it to them on tour. Good lads though.

Never been in the military but have plenty of friends who have. The navy is a shitshow. They are running on 18 year olds that they brainwashed into joining in highschool.

I think there are also adults supervising them. ROTC is at least 4 years of college I think. Hopefully that is enough to grow them.

Are ships allegedly running into our navy ships or is it sabotage? I find it very hard to believe that "innocent" civilian ships keep hitting our navy.

You think sabatoge caved in the side of a destroyer

Its named after a differebt John McCain

And a bunch of our military dying for nothing isnt generally a win for us.

The type of "this is what Trump gets for running around over there" gloating you see from time to time at soldier deaths is disgusting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back