WTF is a Stylebender?

Can we start guessing?

He BENDS his STYLE of a metrosexual-gender fluid human into a fighting machine. And he’s the last fucking one.

Watch I’m going to be right.

I believe it's styleblender

41-%2BoHGBRML.jpg

IMG_1153.JPG

Now we got a thread going

Lol

Its from a bible verse or from an an old sci fi movie from the 70's or a car commercial Im pretty sure.

He is The Last Stylebender. As in, the LAST one. The fallen stylebenders passed their abilities and knowledge on to Israel before the Stylebender Temple in Lagos was lost to an assault by a rival Temple, the Heightbenders.

See, fucking manlets ruin everything.

What's a "Broken Native"?

Above the tattoo of Africa are the words ‘Broken Native’. It’s a name I coined way back when I was a kid. Broken Native means the odd one out, the village idiot who maybe wasn’t as crazy as everyone thought; the one doing what everyone else wouldn’t dare.

In New Zealand, I was one of those kids who always felt like the odd one out. If everyone was doing the same thing, I was just, ‘Nah, fuck that shit’. I just did what I wanted to do and most times, that didn’t fit in with the status quo. I’d always go against the grain, do my own thing. If anyone had a problem with that, I didn’t care.

Read more at https://www.playersvoice.com.au/israel-adesanya-how-movie-changed-my-life/#pjYuttcxgAyxlcUR.99

He's definitely the last stylebender.i'm not a fan of the nickname, he should change it.i think it makes less sense than Showeather.

I actually didn't know that,

I've actually been inside a vagina.
If you'd actually been in a vagina, then you'd undoubtedly have a child, since you're dumb, and since you'd then have a child, you should know all about the last airbender cartoon and it's kung fu background.

Hence, you're clearly a virgin.

Or gay. (not that there's anything wrong with that. We support you)

Aint going to lie, I love that nerd shit. lol. The show that inspired is underrated.

Back