WTF did I just watch!?

LastBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don’t know, I can’t put out any words that makes sense for this, just watch anybody tell me how you feel about it..

Done worse to that shark!

tenor.gif

I don’t know, I can’t put out any words that makes sense for this, just watch anybody tell me how you feel about it..

What do you want to know? It's wrestling, it's children's entertainment.

I still think Brock should have gotten the decision.

We are rapidly approaching Brocktober. You shoulda waited to post this.

This is why Dana White doesn't want the amputee dude in the UFC. Guys like Triple C are already turning the UFC into a circus show. LOL

Dude had one leg. That just insane violence. Loled a bit..

Lady told Brock to give her son a good old ass whoopin for drinking milk out of the carton. Paid him $20 and a bag of Doritos.

Brock goes ape shit on the kid and the mom decides enough is enough. Tells Brock "this was not part of the deal." Brock ignores her and gouges both eyes out of the kids head.

Paramedics are called and the mom is telling her kid sorry. Brock doesn't care and proceeds to break the kids neck.

At least that is what it looked like to me.

How we feel about it? I literally watched this when I was a kid, it's like 15 years old. What're you going to start a #metoo movement or something against Lesnar because you didn't like the way it made you feel? Lol!

Back