Media WSM Eddie Hall knocked down by light HK (courtesy of Tom Aspinalls training partner, 6ft9 Russian)

It’s always funny to me that in my mind Eddie is small but that’s because he’s always next to Brian Shaw who’s a giant. Eddie is like 6’3(practically a Pygmy by Sherbro standards).

Cant wait for folks on here to lose their minds over how bad strong men are at fighting.

Does anyone know the name of this Russian dude? I have seen him online often training with Aspinall, but can't find the name.

Still no one found the name of Russian guy? He seems like a decent prospect, maybe someone from UK saw him fight in some regional promotion? Wouldn't surprise me if we see him in UFC, considering he is current champs training partner.

Eddie hall is cool, I appreciate his willingness to step out and do shit his giant ass shouldn't be doing, he always gives 110%

They're like best buds. There are tons of videos of them hanging out and doing stuff. It must be like a charity exhibition.

Brian has no technique when it comes to striking. Eddie has some skills from the boxing training he received. I watched a video of them hitting that punching machine and Eddie hit it harder than Brian did but Brian's technique was terrible and he still hit it very hard for how terrible his technique was.

If Brian gets ahold of Eddie though, he's probably done lol

*EDIT* - Just went to the Youtubes and Brian is saying it's Eddie Hall vs Mitch Hooper and Brian Shaw vs Martyn Ford with the winners facing each other.

I'd be surprised if Martyn Ford actually turns up.

Aren't Eddie and Brian friends? Surprised they'd agree to beat the piss out of each other
Yes. Most big money fights these days aren't real; just money grabs. Even mainstream sports are starting to overtly be dictated by narratives and money lines. Society is a sham.

The interesting thing about this is if you guys followed Mariusz Pudzianowski transition from world's strongest man to MMA fighter he had to change his body just to be able to even do things like run. He said that took him 8 years to fully transition into the sport because of how his body adapted to the strongman training.

Eddie has the best chance since he's been doing it for the longest and has a pro fight under his belt but this really is a game of who can adapt physically and mentally the fastest and that makes it interesting to me.

When is this fight cause I know Mitchell Hooper is training for the Arnold Classic soon.

When is this fight cause I know Mitchell Hooper is training for the Arnold Classic soon.
Eddie said in the video that it's in February, I'm not sure of exact day.

I think that Hooper will win the whole thing, others are past their physical prime, and also Hooper seems the most mentally prepared to fight, compared to others.

Eddie said in the video that it's in February, I'm not sure of exact day.

It's next month and they haven't set the date yet? That's crazy, 0 promotion for it yet. These Shieks really have money to burn.

Still no one found the name of Russian guy? He seems like a decent prospect, maybe someone from UK saw him fight in some regional promotion? Wouldn't surprise me if we see him in UFC, considering he is current champs training partner.

I know who it is, but would it ruin the game for everyone?

He's decently tough but he won't learn technique at this point anymore. Starting at 35 ? Watched his boxing match . But he can entertain us and make some cool money.

Brian Shaw and Thor at least move decent for giants. Eddie just isn't made for this stuff.
Thor moves pretty well but I've seen some recent clips from Brian and he moves worse than Eddie

Seems like a humble fighter based on his Vid. I liked it. He'll never be a Pudzianowski, but hey. ..Credit where its due.

He's decently tough but he won't learn technique at this point anymore. Starting at 35 ? Watched his boxing match . But he can entertain us and make some cool money.
I was def entertained in his fight with Hafthor.

The guy could have been a fighter. He has a fighters spirit and courage.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back