WRONG GYM

Have fun in jail scumbag. I don't care what happened before the video, when your opponent is done they're done, you don't keep going and choke them out and then beat the shit out of them when they're barely conscious. Dangerous, sadistic people like that belong in prison.

go to the end of the video and listen, the guy is saying something about how the big guy came and started punching him or something...maybe a case of mistaken identity. that being said:

:meow:<{JustBleed}>

Gonna have to wait for more context before I decide which one of them a "criminal pile of shit scumbag who is a disgrace to martial arts and humanity." One of them is that, though. No doubt.
They guy begged for it to stop and he's completely out out and done for then he started beating in him stomping on his head while again he begged for it to stop. Gee I wonder.

Even if the victim hit him first. Martial Arts is supposed to teach self control. Buddy should be able to control himself not to foot stomp the guy after he's clearly done. I've gotten beat up in street fights and have been shown more mercy than this lmao
I could understand one or 2 as a fuck you remember this but the continu3d besting and stomps is beyond absurd

Whoever was fighting that guy couldn’t squeeze toothpaste out of a toothpaste tube :eek: that RNC was dreadful.

Also stomping on the guys head as he has clearly given up... repeatedly :eek:

I’d bet both of them are pieces of shit, but who knows what this was about...

I love how white knights comment about the bad bad guy doing this to this big guy without knowing the background story whatsofuckingever.
The big guy could have really deserved this.

I can't see anything! There's no Video!
You probably have some good adblocker or ant-track stuff installed. I had to disable mine for a moment to see the video.

Brutal..gym should be closed

guy in the blue shirt should be BEaten up and arrested. Fucking piece of garbage. When someone TAPS you STOP.

I don't care what the circumstnaces were, the guy in the blue shirt should be arrested or jailed. He's a piece of shit.

Blue shirt went too far, especially as this seemed semi organised with cameras and in a gym.

Have fun in jail scumbag. I don't care what happened before the video, when your opponent is done they're done, you don't keep going and choke them out and then beat the shit out of them when they're barely conscious. Dangerous, sadistic people like that belong in prison.
THIS.

Just a couple of natty bois rolling around with each other getting sweaty and having fun

So who won? I feel like the other guy had round 2 in the bag. Just needs to make sure he doesn’t get caught in the rnc again.

Back