Wrestling in NOLA

coldfury187

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Well I'm homeschooled (but in highschool i guess) and i want to learn some type of wrestling...not sub grappling or BJJ, and i just wanted to know if anyone knew where i could learn some greco roman or something in louisiana?
thanks for any help.

Heck I am from down there and I do not know. Try a local college and see if they offer classes.

if youre home schooled teh local HS team will probably let you practice with them, but your wont be able to compete

Check out NOLA BJJ. I'm not sure if they have an "official" wrestling class, but I believe several guys there wrestled in high school / college and they work wrestling into their No-Gi classes if I'm not mistaken.

Here's a link to their site / forum so you can check into it. I've known their instructor, Matthias, for a few years and he's a great guy.

www.nolabjj.com :: Index

Check out NOLA BJJ. I'm not sure if they have an "official" wrestling class, but I believe several guys there wrestled in high school / college and they work wrestling into their No-Gi classes if I'm not mistaken.

Here's a link to their site / forum so you can check into it. I've known their instructor, Matthias, for a few years and he's a great guy.

Ive been wanting to go to NOLABJJ.
Mainly because it the best grappling place thats even semi convenient to get to.

Thanks

Back