wrestling hendricks gsp

shogun201

White Belt
Reaction score
I am rooting for hendricks when this fight happens but he has me worried with the things he is saying. I hate how all these wrestlers keep saying gsp has never fought a wrestler like them i mean it is the same thing over and over again.

trigg, sherk, hughes, fitch, sheilds, koscheck were all great wrestlers most of them arguably better mma wrestlers then hendricks.

ok hendricks wrestling credentials are amazing but almost identical to koscheck's. here is a comparison.

hendricks college career koscheck

freshmen year ncaa: 5th place 4th
sophomore year ncaa: 1st place 2nd
junior year ncaa: 1st place 1st
senior year ncaa: 2nd place 3rd

Koshceck also wrestled in tougher weight classes where he lost to greg jones who was one of the best of all time and his sophomore year to senior byron tucker.

hendricks better work real hard at oklahoma state on his wrestling before fighting gsp cuz gsp will take him down as fast as possible and lay on him for 5 rounds!!!!!!

I am rooting for hendricks when this fight happens but he has me worried with the things he is saying. I hate how all these wrestlers keep saying gsp has never fought a wrestler like them i mean it is the same thing over and over again.

trigg, sherk, hughes, fitch, sheilds, koscheck were all great wrestlers most of them arguably better mma wrestlers then hendricks.

ok hendricks wrestling credentials are amazing but almost identical to koscheck's. here is a comparison.

Koshceck also wrestled in tougher weight classes where he lost to greg jones who was one of the best of all time and his sophomore year to senior byron tucker.

hendricks better work real hard at oklahoma state on his wrestling before fighting gsp cuz gsp will take him down as fast as possible and lay on him for 5 rounds!!!!!!

:rolleyes: Pathetic haters.

Don't worry your little head. The champ will likely outbox Sir Whines A Lot. Your comparison to Kos is a good one. Look at how GSP fought Kos.

I don't think he will try laying on him cause GSP boxing is better then Johnny's well all his striking is better then his so most likely he will just strike to win by points

i love GSP and want him to fight the best and become the bestest champion, but GSP is looking for an easier win and that's Diaz.
he saw the fight with Benson vs Nate and he know he would whoop Diaz like man handle a kid lol.

GSP duck Hendrick period no question ask, he's scare of Hendrick KO power.

i love GSP and want him to fight the best and become the bestest champion, but GSP is looking for an easier win and that's Diaz.
he saw the fight with Benson vs Nate and he know he would whoop Diaz like man handle a kid lol.

When reading you i can do nothing but picture yourself as a retard.

Hendricks poses no threat to GSP. He's nowhere near Georges level athletically, mentally or in any way more talented. He's a good fighter with a nice tool, but you need a hell of a lot more than that to beat Georges.

Is English your second or third language?

My prediction is that Hendricks won't be fighting GSP anytime soon. The chances are Hendricks will take another fight in the top 5 when GSP-Diaz is happening, and this is when Hendricks will lose and lose his chance at the title too.

When it comes to wrestling GSP > Hendricks 10/10 times. This is MMA wrestling, college wrestling is good but doesn't necessarily translate to MMA well, so do but some don't. GSP is better than Hendricks everywhere.

If you look at Hendricks' record its really mediocre. His best win is against Fitch, with a KO while Fitch is cold. Second best win is against Kos but he barely edged through. How can he beat GSP when he can barely beat Kos?

GSP duck Hendricks no question ask, he's scare of Hendrick KO power.

fixed... because these guys were right. you did come off as a retard. and we sherdoggers look out for one another

You know shit about wrestling if you think Kos wrestled in a harder division than Hendricks.

What makes people think that Hendricks has really a chances against GSP? He's a wrestler with big KO power .... oh well. As if GSP hasn't dominated that type of fighter (Kos) before...

What makes people think that Hendricks has really a chances against GSP? He's a wrestler with big KO power .... oh well. As if GSP hasn't dominated that type of fighter (Kos) before...

And Hendricks beats Kos in an ugly and close fight..

You know shit about wrestling if you think Kos wrestled in a harder division than Hendricks.

when i said division i was talking about the year and weight classes i know they were both division 1.

I just think hendricks did not wrestle any one near as good as greg jones or byron tucker.

All that matters is MMA wrestling..

Hendricks' MMA wrestling is mediocre considering his credentials. Every single powerful top-control grappler has made his life difficult in the cage. Koscheck, Pierce, Story, even TJ Grant.

Back