Wrestling clubs in Los Angeles?

HitamiAkaya

White Belt
Reaction score
Around Torrance/South bay would be better, but I'm ok with LA too. I would like to learn some wrestling, but I can't find any clubs or even a school here. I regret not doing wrestling in HS so this is my chance to make up.

I'm just looking for a pretty good wrestling club that doesn't cost a fortune and is pretty well known. Thank you guys.

Not sure of any pure wrestling clubs in LA (I live in LA too), however you could always enroll in your local community college wrestling class.

I'm thinking about taking boxing at mine just for kicks.

here is the site to join at a local wrestling club

TheMat.com - The Official Website of USA Wrestling

first you need to be a member of usa wrestling and then have your own equipment and then your done. only cost $30 for the year

one of the best things i ever did was get a usa wrestling membership. i forgot the name, but the most well known/respected wrestling club is in long beach. if you are interested in catch wrestling the la toe hold club practices every saturday in santa monica. pm me if you are interested

Around Torrance/South bay would be better, but I'm ok with LA too. I would like to learn some wrestling, but I can't find any clubs or even a school here. I regret not doing wrestling in HS so this is my chance to make up.

I'm just looking for a pretty good wrestling club that doesn't cost a fortune and is pretty well known. Thank you guys.
hey Hitami - did you end up finding a decent group in the Torrance area? Whoa, just saw how old your original post was, but I'll try anyway ... looking for the same.

Back