Wrestling bears is blockbuster

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Proof who would win GSP vs Khabib

LqunJFW.jpg

<BC1>

That gators tied up and blindfolded. Are you trying to show who would be better at kidnapping?

I've never see anybody full mount Jacare.

<{Joewithit}>

GSP 1,3,5.
GSP the GOAT.

the bear wasn’t tied up like that!

Yea, he just had his claws and teeth removed. No biggie.

But if I were the gator, I'd take being tied and blindfolded over mutilation any day of the week.

This old man would destroy GSP and Khabib on the same night.

article-0-0A889B9E000005DC-585_306x423.jpg

This old man would destroy GSP and Khabib on the same night.

article-0-0A889B9E000005DC-585_306x423.jpg
Lol this. I would bet a fair amount of money that animal wrestling ability has no correlation with MMA ability.

Always wondered why people made such a big deal out of Khabibs Bear wrestling.

You don't see GSP putting out for that alligator.

10598706_284037868465798_1623196839_n.0.jpg

Last edited:
Lol this. I would bet a fair amount of money that animal wrestling ability has no correlation with MMA ability.

Always wondered why people made such a big deal out of Khabibs Bear wrestling.
In a way you are right. I'm sure wrestling an actual bear has to help with stability and maybe grip strength but it can't be by a significant factor and a bear obviously won't move the same way a human does. It does look cool but how much of it really goes into fighting?

Oh cmon the bear wasn’t tied up like that! Lol
No, but it wasn't fighting. Rolling around with a bear cub that doesn't know what's going on is nothing. You can't even call what Khabib did to that bear abuse, because it probably barely noticed him.

It's like when people hold a boa or python for the first time and go, "oh, it's trying to constrict me." It's not. It's just holding on, like a monkey would with its tail.

This is what it looks like when an animal is trying. Anything less than this is essentially zero, because an animal is either trying to kill you or not.

No, but it wasn't fighting. Rolling around with a bear cub that doesn't know what's going on is nothing. You can't even call what Khabib did to that bear abuse, because it probably barely noticed him.

It's like when people hold a boa or python for the first time and go, "oh, it's trying to constrict me." It's not. It's just holding on, like a monkey would with its tail.

This is what it looks like when an animal is trying. Anything less than this is essentially zero, because an animal is either trying to kill you or not.

I get that, but at least the bear was moving around with Khabib. The picture with GSP and the gator is literally GSP sitting on top of a strapped down and blind folded alligator.

Back