Wrestler vs Wrestler Game

Scott Steiner and it's not even close. Scott Steiner, for a period of 3-4 years, had it all especially in what you would want in a star. The pacing, ringwork, aerial and power moves, the look, the body and the only thing missing during that period was proven mic work.

Shane Douglas vs Tommy Dreamer

Shane Douglas - a brilliant heel promo and good face worker, Tommy probably wasn't quite as versatile.

William Regal vs Davey Boy Smith

Regal

Fuck the bulldogs for the way they used to mistreat animals

King Maxel Hardy or Vanguard 1

Vanguard 1

It motorboated ODB

Ricky steamboat vs dean malenko

Last edited:
Steamboat. I think of him having the greater legacy, he's involved in the bigger matches and events.

Lou Thesz or Bruno Sammartino

Sammartino although, that is a very close call. Sammartino I think is just a bit more iconic than Thesz.

Mankind vs Cactus Jack

As a territories guy I wanted to pick Cactus Jack but Mankind has the Jim Ross attack promo and the Hell In A Cell while Cactus has the damn horse stall bit with Abdullah
Gotta be Mankind

Dusty Rhodes as Stardust in Florida in the 70's or as the Common Man in WWF in the 90's

70's Dusty all day. His E run was only like 3 years long.

Hacksaw Jim Duggan or The Junkyard Dog.

Hmm, though on. As a kid, I was more partial to Jim Duggan. I think JYD had the better in ring matches but Jim Duggan was fun to watch. This is basically a wash to me but I'll give it to Mr. 2x4 since he had a longer run in the big promotions.

Doink or Santino

Hmm, though on. As a kid, I was more partial to Jim Duggan. I think JYD had the better in ring matches but Jim Duggan was fun to watch. This is basically a wash to me but I'll give it to Mr. 2x4 since he had a longer run in the big promotions.

Doink or Santino

Doink by a country mile. Doink for being a memorable heel and entertaining character for his first few years in the WWF.

Texas Tornado Kerry Von Erich vs Diamond Dallas Paige

DDP because he busted his ass and beat huge odds to get to the top, Kerry had the whole world handed to him and he threw it away

Missy Hyatt or Fallen Angel

DDP because he busted his ass and beat huge odds to get to the top, Kerry had the whole world handed to him and he threw it away

Missy Hyatt or Fallen Angel

What fallen angel are you talking about? I can only think of the Christopher Daniels "Fallen Angel" gimmick.

I'll have to go with Hyatt since never heard of the other.

The Iron Sheik or Rusev

The Iron Sheik- dude would load his curled toed boot with that toe tap!!

The Wild Samoans vs. The Moon Dogs

The Iron Sheik- dude would load his curled toed boot with that toe tap!!

The Wild Samoans vs. The Moon Dogs

Wild Samoans. When I was a kid I literally thought all the Samoan wrestlers were plucked out of the jungle somewhere. Kayfabe 4 lyfe.

The Bushwhackers (WWF) vs. The Headshrinkers

Bushwhackers; 30 years later their gimmick is still momorable to even the most casual of fans.

Next: Golberg or the Ultimate Warrior?

Bushwhackers; 30 years later their gimmick is still momorable to even the most casual of fans.

Next: Golberg or the Ultimate Warrior?

Warrior- him and Hogan ruled!! So sad when he ended Honky Tonk Man's run.

The Missing Link vs. George 'the Animal' Steel?

George Steele, far more cultural impact due to being on a far bigger stage.

The Shockmaster vs The Gobbledy Gooker

Uncle Fred, based strictly on his association with Dusty

The Freebirds or the Von Erichs

Back