Social WrestleMania XL: MAGA Grifters vs. WWE Kayfable.

Arkain2K

Si vis pacem, para bellum
@Steel
Reaction score
Full WrestleMania XL Kickoff:

The grifting begins:

I'm glad the Community Notes got on that fast, so the grifters would earn no money for the millions of views that their fake news are getting.

And yes, instead of apologizing, they're really asking The Rock to "join forces" in their grifting operation immediately after trying to smear him and got Community Noted. 🤣

Last edited:
Vince screwed Bret.
danny-de-vito-no.gif

That's the atmosphere these days. Clowns on both sides are just foaming at the mouths waiting to be outraged by something. We need to start calling this bullshit of putting a political spin on everything everywhere it pops up.

I'm too slow to understand whats going on here
It's pretty funny. Basically "The Rock" is currently seen as stealing a title shot away from Cody Rhodes, so the fans are a bit pissed about it, and booed him at the Wrestlemania press conference. These special folks think it was a political statement about that Maui shit with The Rock and Oprah, and not the fans being upset about a pro-wrestling angle. They thought they were chanting "Maui", and not "Cody". LOL.

It's pretty funny. Basically "The Rock" is currently seen as stealing a title shot away from Cody Rhodes, so the fans are a bit pissed about it, and booed him at the Wrestlemania press conference. These special folks think it was a political statement about that Maui shit with The Rock and Oprah, and not the fans being upset about a pro-wrestling angle. They thought they were chanting "Maui", and not "Cody". LOL.

So basically the thread is severe TDS?

Lots and lots of those types all over twitter. Little lies here or there to get people on their side, to gain followers. I am glad The Rock called his grift out - although I am certain he wanted that attention.

...and also think Dusty Rhodes' name is "Maui". 😂

And yes, they're really asking the guy to "join forces" in their grifting operation immediately after trying to smear him and got Community Noted. 🤣

i love how marge is just like all the right wing dorks in these forums. just blindly agreeing and supporting whatever feels right wing.

Sorry to quote you twice, but I want to keep threads like this top of the first page on sherdog, because it shows the TDS

But imagine someone like TS following this twitter account just to rage about MTG

meanwhile, the rock did have a shit maui response and was actually a grifter who apologized for grifting. Hopefully MTG triggers these people more to get them on board with the populist movement, and celebs apologize for their grifting. Why doesn't he address his own grifting and state what he actually has done to help Maui? The headlines are literally nothing since October until this incident.

So what has he done since apologixing for being a useless grifter?

Guys, MTG actually reached out to a celeb. LOL wtf is happening to our country. I wonder what his, the rock, reply will be

Back