Wrestlemania Discussion: Night 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, it was better than I expected, with less botches, but for the main event of wrestlemania it was underwhelming for me. I also am just not a big fan of Bel Air. She is getting better though, and this was her best match thus far.

But it’s not the Main Event though.

They can call it whatever they want, it’s not the main event.

Was a good time. Didn’t care for the female tag match, or, AJ Styles. At all... just boring, and nobody seemed hyped for either match live. Still, it was a good time overall. Wish I could have went to tomorrow night’s event instead.

3d7k.gif

Me too. I thought it was a decent show with some good moments. The women's tag match was terrible, though.
It was really embarrassing for all involved. I know it’s not the Horsewomen in there but it’s not like any of them are rookies yet they still looked like they couldn’t string together sequences and spots.

It was really embarrassing for all involved. I know it’s not the Horsewomen in there but it’s not like any of them are rookies yet they still looked like they couldn’t string together sequences and spots.

I really don't know why a lot of them can't improve, Roll. It's baffling. They need to read the Book of Tay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back