• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked WRESTLEMANIA 39 NIGHT 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Booker throwing out that Endeavor hint

Dude is that wade Barrett? What the hell is he doing here?

It's 47 degrees in Philly right now.

Odd choice for an outdoor venue for early April.

On Wrestling Observer Radio, Meltzer said Night 1 was the best WrestleMania he had ever watched due to the great production and match quality.

Said Rhea and Charlotte was one of the best WWE women's matches of all time and Sami/KO vs. The Usos was one of the best WWE tag team matches of all time.

The Spirit of Wrestling is Alive In Old Uncle Dave.
Yeaaaa but he can never admit WWE did anything the best

"Oh its not the best of ALL of wrestling not by a long shot,that distinction would obviously go to Omega and The Bucks,and some Japanese guys. Not sure who but they'd definitley be japanese."

I haven't watched rasslin in several years. I stopped in yesterday to tell rsr Georgia sucks and found out it was mania weekend. Now I'm watching this shit cuz I don't wanna get out of bed
I meant to ask, what were you doing taking a tour through the southeast, if you don't mind

Are the LWO spondored by Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back