• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WrestleMania 36

Who is going over?

• Brock

• Drew

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The tag titles are being defended in a triple threat singles ladder match? Hate when they do dumb crap like that but I guess the Miz got sick

So apparently I am very susceptible to peer pressure. When does the torture begin?

As soon as MoonFrank finds some dumb shit on twitter to share with us.

I live like 30 minutes from the performance center. Should I try to sneak in and take Roman’s spot against Goldberg?
pre-taped

Damn it...we're inundated with random new white names. I bet that rat fink Foot with his tiny calves and gas station ham sandwiches is gonna try and sneak back during Mania.

The tag titles are being defended in a triple threat singles ladder match? Hate when they do dumb crap like that but I guess the Miz got sick

They had three valid choices:

1. Strip Miz/Morrison of the titles;
2. Let Morrison defend on his own against the other two full teams; or
3. Let that 4th grader be Morrison's partner.

Damn it...we're inundated with random new white names. I bet that rat fink Foot with his tiny calves and gas station ham sandwiches is gonna try and sneak back during Mania.

You could just ban all randoms the next two days.

Why isn't this free on cable....

<23><21><VinceCa$h>

Last mark that fucked around at the pc got his ass shot

Mark has been at the PC a lot lately and is fine

wwe-raw-undertaker-styles-1024x576.jpg

So apparently I am very susceptible to peer pressure. When does the torture begin?
Welcome to hell, do you prefer the crying or screaming section?

Edit: it starts in 40 for the pretorture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back