Social WR Lounge v280: Debauchery, Degeneracy & The Destruction of Western Civilization (A lot of D's)

The Most Interesting Empires In History (IYO)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deorum

Fuck Your Thots
@Black
Reaction score
Title Credit: @Deorum

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

Deorum Note: I think I want my sparkling pink belt now, and why is everyone upset with @tonni?

The question states "interesting" but feel free to take the liberty of swapping that for any other adjective you want, i.e. evil, greatest, influential, etc. and perhaps it'll generate some informative and interesting conversations in the process but probably not. The multiple choice here (five) is also a little more liberal than usual. You know I had to give my boy his own pole option, @ElKarlo. :p

ATG.jpg

After thorough analysis they've figured out who the gayest posters on the site are. At least that's what they told me.
You'll be really popular in the WR now.
the one legit gay poster in there is not pink. thats kinda funny.
It better not happen again. I have something magnificent to show you, lsa (nah, man). It's a damn shame it'll have to wait until June though.

<36>

hp1.gif

Voted Russia cause their revolution was my favorite to study

No pink belt for you, it’s mine.

I would clone myself and have sex with myself for probably days on end.

Achaemenid Empire by far, followed by (unlisted) Mughal Empire in India.

Achmaemenid is most interesting because it was extraordinarily advanced in terms of liberal pluralism and secularism and also because most of its existence (and in fact its very name) is defined by a tyrannical usurper and his hereditary line of successors.

Voted Russia cause their revolution was my favorite to study
That's really interesting you think so. Is there a reason why?

Most of my political and moral beliefs are based on the writings of Kropotkin, who had much to say about the Russian Revolution and on Lenin and his bullshit.

I do find Trotsky to be an admirable figure in contrast to Lenin and Stalin. I am an Anarchist though, so removing the history of what Communists did to my people in the Russian Revolution might taint how I research it.

You ever vibed real hard with the Spanish Civil War? Bella Ciao Is sung still for the martyrs who fought ISIS, the pistols clapping against the filthy Turkish fascists tomorrow in Istanbul will clap to the hear of Bella Ciao, the heroes of the PKK lighting the darkness with Kalashnikov fire against the filthy Turkish fascists, carry the same song in their heart.

There is a revolution happening now wish just as much significance as the Russian Revolution imo. Just ask those stupid fucks in the Turkish Special Forces who had their choppers shot down a few months back. Ironic that they burned alive after bombing the water supply.

That's really interesting you think so. Is there a reason why?

Most of my political and moral beliefs are based on the writings of Kropotkin, who had much to say about the Russian Revolution and on Lenin and his bullshit.

I do find Trotsky to be an admirable figure in contrast to Lenin and Stalin. I am an Anarchist though, so removing the history of what Communists did to my people in the Russian Revolution might taint how I research it.

You ever vibed real hard with the Spanish Civil War? Bella Ciao Is sung still for the martyrs who fought ISIS, the pistols clapping against the filthy Turkish fascists tomorrow in Istanbul will clap to the hear of Bella Ciao, the heroes of the PKK lighting the darkness with Kalashnikov fire against the filthy Turkish fascists, carry the same song in their heart.

There is a revolution happening now wish just as much significance as the Russian Revolution imo. Just ask those stupid fucks in the Turkish Special Forces who had their choppers shot down a few months back. Ironic that they burned alive after bombing the water supply.
I think o found it more interesting cause my teacher clearly favored it, and was more animated when teaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back