• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social WR Lounge v232: But I did ask for Uranus

Best time travel movie?

• Star Trek IV (with the whales)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Star Trek VIII (with the Borg)

• Tenet

• Butterfly Effect

• Déjà Vu

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And if Kong is man enough to bet, I don't want or need his money. I'll put mine up. I want that clown tap dancing on his "bar" on YouTube to songs of my choice

My choices. A bit embarassed to admit I worked a Sean Paul show once and actually really enjoyed it.

Case in point.

Old home town where I was a bouncer we had a Facebook group for bartenders and bouncers to use. Was used to give people a head's up when LCB was out and about but ALSO used for:
"We caught this guy perving on girls and being grabby and kicked him out. Here's a picture"

When I interviewed for a bouncer job here in SLC... they don't have something like that cause it's too big.
It may be a stupid question but LCB?

The paranoia about kids going missing combined with the amount of shit people in the city. There's still shitty people in the country, but everyone knows who they are

That's why we need protectors like you and me to look over them and make sure they are safe to flourish to their true potentials....

And if Kong is man enough to bet, I don't want or need his money. I'll put mine up. I want that clown tap dancing on his "bar" on YouTube to songs of my choice

Dude has a pony tail and lives in Camden

No ponytails are a no go 97.5% of the time on most men, basically if you can pull it off you’re a statistical anomaly

You talkin' long hair in general, or just wearing it tied up?

They were, and I did find my glasses , but a Adam’s apple on a chick only means she gives good head
Unless her 5 o'clock shadow scratches your balls of course.

You know what, we're entering some odd territory here.

That's a lie.

For the Lounge readers, I bet Jack that Hilary would face a charge over having info on her server that she shouldn't have. The loser had to admit to the forum they were wrong. I lost and admitted I was wrong. Because I added that I disagreed with the reasoning put forth by Comey, Jack is dishonestly claiming I didn't honor the bet. As if being wrong about what someone's opinion would be and disagreeing with it are mutually exclusive.

The whole point of the bet was so you wouldn't just fold the FBI into your theory. Instead of admitting that there was no crime after law enforcement didn't find any, you just "admitted" that you didn't know the FBI was corrupt. Incredibly but typically dishonest move by you.

Long hair in general, and I agree with you on the man bun thing, it ups the percentage to 98.75

The wife prefers mine long. I'm no Antonio, so likely she just has bad taste.

iu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back