Social WR Lounge v213: Events that happen when sacred chili is viciously stripped away

How many hours do you sleep on average?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JDragon

Lawn and Order!
@Gold
Reaction score
These are the things and events that happen when a sacred chili is so unceremoniously & viciously stripped away from great connoisseurs who have been badly & unfairly treated for so long.

Partial credit to President Trump.

Here's, again, to the great Margaret Nadeau, whose Chili recipe won her the world title twice in 2005 and 2009:

The Recipe

Was created by Margaret Nadeau and won the CASI Terilingua International Chili championship in 2005 & 2009.

She calls it Sahara Chili

To make:

STEP 1:
2 lbs. Course ground beef (chili grand)
1 TBS Cooking oil
1 TBS Granulated onion

Add ingredients together and lightly brown meat

STEP 2:
Add:
1 can (8oz) Tomato Sauce
1can Beef Broth – I used 15oz
Cook for 30 minutes

STEP 3:
Add:
1 TBS Light Chili Powder
2 TBS Dark Chili Powder
1 tsp Garlic powder
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 TBS Cumin
1/2 tsp Cayenne
1/2 tsp Black Pepper
1 tsp Chicken Granules or 1 cube

Cook for 1 hour

Step 4:
Add:
1 TBS Light Chili Powder
1 TBS Dark Chili Powder
1 tsp Paprika
1/2 TBS Cumin

Add water if needed – Perhaps using 8 oz of beef instead and using water at the end here will cut not on the saltiness.

Leave covered and simmer for 30 minutes.

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

Just don’t think it’s safe during COVID for strip clubs to be open.

I look forward to the days I get over six hours sleep again, you lucky bastards: I average 4 hours.

Trunk banned from FB for the rest of his presidency lol

@JDragon is such a better lounge owner than Fawlty

Just don’t think it’s safe during COVID for strip clubs to be open.

{<shrug}

I have been at least 15 times since COVID. We go to the mall a lot. I go to HEB and Costco twice a week. Go out to eat. Not sick. <JRSmith40><PlusJuan>

{<shrug}

I have been at least 15 times since COVID. We go to the mall a lot. I go to HEB and Costco twice a week. Go out to eat. Not sick. <JRSmith40><PlusJuan>
I got shopping to, it I don’t go out to eat or to a bar/club. I miss going out to eat as I’m getting sick of cooking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back