• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social WR Lounge v.309: My Soul Is Prepared. How's Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
for "moderator harassment"
i got the same, for asking a question.

Wow wow wow is this what it has devolved to? @HockeyBjj you had one job and all I see is an insemination of radical liberal ideology. You were our last hope, but even you have been infiltrated and corrupted. Time to change the name to "The No War Room" wow.

You are in a FF league with two Sherdog mods.

Exactly why I expected better. Expected to see some unbias regulation Lead-style. But instead I see that Fogie-level moderation wow. You two have been assimilated more efficiently than Picard was by the Borg. <{hughesimpress}>

Wow wow wow is this what it has devolved to? @HockeyBjj you had one job and all I see is an insemination of radical liberal ideology. You were our last hope, but even you have been infiltrated and corrupted. Time to change the name to "The No War Room" wow.

I prefer the name "The hugbox"

Exactly why I expected better. Expected to see some unbias regulation Lead-style. But instead I see that Fogie-level moderation wow. You two have been assimilated more efficiently than Picard was by the Borg. <{hughesimpress}>
First the Lowman/hockey ticket got HockeyBjj in as a mod. Then we completed the down fall of The Deep State when i moved in. I warned you all that Hockey was a commie. You guys refused to listen.

First the Lowman/hockey ticket got HockeyBjj in as a mod. Then we completed the down fall of The Deep State when i moved in. I warned you all that Hockey was a commie. You guts refused to listen.

In hindsight, it seems Hockey was a mole set to infiltrate the right wing of democracy and bring about it's downfall. It all makes sense now.

Just please stop accusing anyone you disagree with a pedophile

It ain’t a hard rule to follow. Yet here we are.

This lame banter is why we talk about stuff in the meme thread. Just saying.

Someone contacted a mod off site awhile back and asked them to ban me from the Lounge. Never found out who it was but I suspect it was Fawlty. <Lmaoo>

Jeez, that's petty. Did he send you a pic of a donut on his dick and not like your response or something?

Someone contacted a mod off site awhile back and asked them to ban me from the Lounge. Never found out who it was but I suspect it was Fawlty. <Lmaoo>
Is Fawlty still around?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back