• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social WR lounge 305: Maximum Savagery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not overly populated really, i like it for the most part. Wish we had crownland for hunting/camping etc, clean lakes to fish out of. Otherwise its great, good scenery, wine country if you like that stuff, minus jobs routinely underpaying people compared to other areas of similar size. My previous occupation in sudbury as an example begims at 19 to 23 an hour. Here its 16 and they expect home visits and pay your own gas.
Very nice.... I do agree with the crownland, I feel it's necessary for hunting in Canada. Why is it 16 there, are there people accepting such low wage?

Very nice.... I do agree with the crownland, I feel it's necessary for hunting in Canada. Why is it 16 there, are there people accepting such low wage?

No idea. Probably because too many applicants per position.

@Gutter Chris
Thoughts on the new Chevy TV ad?

I'm afraid I don't know what add you are referring to. I didn't watch the superbowl and I don't got cable.

@My Spot @Cubo de Sangre

Shot a .308 tavor that one of the guys just got at the range tonight. Kinda liked it and it was less awkward than I thought it would be. Also even with muffs it was very loud. Very satisfying to shoot.

Don't know what it was but my instructor also had a new .308 that looks like an mp5 on roids. That thing was the bees knees and I'm glad I don't know what it was cuz I'm pretty sure Id want one.

Today's exercises were hard. Getting to the car after engaging targets was easy enough. I always enjoy drawing my pistol and going jon wick on 3 close targets

Getting your rifle out of the trunk uncased and into the game was a bitch and even the cops and military guys weren't able to do that one super fast.

Also there's 1 dude in my class that is always going on about when is it ok to shoot a dog. He's obviously afraid of them and almost seems eager to shoot one. I kinda hate the guy.... he also tried to shoot 40 cal bullets out of 9 and his mag falls out of his rifle every other exercise. Guys a total goon.

I'm afraid I don't know what add you are referring to. I didn't watch the superbowl and I don't got cable.

@My Spot @Cubo de Sangre

Shot a .308 tavor that one of the guys just got at the range tonight. Kinda liked it and it was less awkward than I thought it would be. Also even with muffs it was very loud. Very satisfying to shoot.

Don't know what it was but my instructor also had a new .308 that looks like an mp5 on roids. That thing was the bees knees and I'm glad I don't know what it was cuz I'm pretty sure Id want one.

Today's exercises were hard. Getting to the car after engaging targets was easy enough. I always enjoy drawing my pistol and going jon wick on 3 close targets

Getting your rifle out of the trunk uncased and into the game was a bitch and even the cops and military guys weren't able to do that one super fast.

Also there's 1 dude in my class that is always going on about when is it ok to shoot a dog. He's obviously afraid of them and almost seems eager to shoot one. I kinda hate the guy.... he also tried to shoot 40 cal bullets out of 9 and his mag falls out of his rifle every other exercise. Guys a total goon.

Not sure about a .308 bullpup.

@My Spot @Cubo de Sangre

Where are you doing these classes at?

@Gutter Chris This the .308 on steroids? Vector Arms V51.

v-51p-21.jpg

Where are you doing these classes at?

@Gutter Chris This the .308 on steroids? Vector Arms V51.

v-51p-21.jpg

Looked a lot like that but it was all railed up and pimped out. It was really nice. It was supposed to be a general ar15 class but everyone has been going to that class for a while now except me so it's turned into a weapons and tactics class. First we talk about the news and break down the last week's high profile shootings...then we hit the range and drill all kinds of random things. It's probably the most fun I've had in ages and it's a great group of guys

I'm doing all this shit at top gun in Taylor. That's where I do almost everything gun related. I really like the place the people who work there and all the teachers. Everyone is weirdly supportive and it's totally a scene.

Nothing about it was my style at all. But I always say yes to shooting new expensive guns. It seems like a hell of a lot of boom right by your face but it handles well and isn't scary to shoot past that first round .

Big fan of the Tavor in 5.56.

The bureaucratic disaster resulting from government response to covid (not including it was government created/ released it n 1st place) completely overshadows Soviet Union's Chernobyl bungle & this is ALSO not even including the actual deaths cause by c19 itself. Once one includes those 2 things (origins + direct c19 deaths), I just don't think the public has come close to considering the true gravity of the sins government has committed. And I don't know that they ever will allow themselves to go there. It is too infuriating & painful. There are many (often very intelligent among them) who are still (rather intentionally) in denial over it. Understandably, they just don't want to feel the pain of the truth. It is sickening and despair inducing.

Last edited:
The bureaucratic disaster resulting from government response to covid (not including it was government created/ released it n 1st place) completely overshadows Soviet Union's Chernobyl bungle & this is ALSO not even including the actually deaths cause by c19 itself. Once one includes those 2 things (origins + direct c19 deaths), I just don't think the public has come close to considering the true gravity of the sins government has committed. And I don't know that they ever will allow themselves to go there. It is too infuriating & painful. There are many (often very intelligent among them) who are still (rather intentionally) in denial over it. Understandably, they just don't want to feel the pain of the truth. It is sickening and despair inducing.

I saw an estimate by the World Bank on a BBC clip a while back that the true toll of the pandemic is around 25 to 30 million, taking into account obviously false numbers from places like China, and then developping countries being unable to test and record cause of death propperly due to poor infastructure.

I saw an estimate by the World Bank on a BBC clip a while back that the true toll of the pandemic is around 25 to 30 million, taking into account obviously false numbers from places like China, and then developping countries being unable to test and record cause of death propperly due to poor infastructure.
china has admitted 4000 dead in 2 years. if they said it was 4 million i'd believe them.
i too am in the camp of many many more millions than we are told.
easily over 20.

The death toll in India is estimated to be something like 8 to 10 times greater than the official numbers.

Looked a lot like that but it was all railed up and pimped out. It was really nice. It was supposed to be a general ar15 class but everyone has been going to that class for a while now except me so it's turned into a weapons and tactics class. First we talk about the news and break down the last week's high profile shootings...then we hit the range and drill all kinds of random things. It's probably the most fun I've had in ages and it's a great group of guys

I'm doing all this shit at top gun in Taylor. That's where I do almost everything gun related. I really like the place the people who work there and all the teachers. Everyone is weirdly supportive and it's totally a scene.
And they have an indoor range with the cars and stuff you get out of? That's awesome.

Happy to help however I can. Asking your questions in the W&T subforum is more advisable than the WR Lounge.

My wife was dead set against "having a gun in her house" and threw a shitfit. Sometimes you just gotta man up and say this is how it's gonna be. Now she enjoys shooting. :cool:
You better hope she doesn't ever woman up and shoot you in the nuts. <6>

One of you better hurry up and come up with a good line for next thread title.

@Khabib Khanate

You'll like this ping a lot better.

r5HosiM.png

Dang: Now that's a full bodied woman! MMMMMM! That Amish shit only accentuates the child-bearing curvature of this milk-skin Venus of Willendorf.

I'd just put on a snu-snu-proof vest and pray for the worst.

I'm gonna have to do some tai chi before I make damn mess.

EDIT: She's not pregnant is she?

2nd EDIT: She is not a tranny is she?

EDIT: Booty is booty...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back