Social WR lounge 265: Rigging the game.

Rate bigwaverider as a mod

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been there a while, haha.

It's one of my usual stops before a show. That or 821.

Dope vegan food, good beer, good times.

Nice. Only on Richmond once. Got fucked up on booze. Stayed at Dave’s. Did some coke. Hung out with Facedowninshit and the dude from Beaten Back to Pure. Some other shit I can’t remember. Oh wait, chatted up a MILF at the house party. Should maybe move there instead of NO.

If you compliment a man on his beard you're a bro, if you don't call a woman a tranny you're a white knight.

That’s not the WK aspect. For all you know I’m down with chicks with dicks. Introspect if you consider that an insult.

It all stings, that’s the shit that stings like an Australian jelly fish though.

Hey now. Some of them barely sting at all. Some aren't even poisonous.
People rarely die from irukandji, they just have an impending sense of doom, and noones been killed by a box jellyfish for at least a couple of months.

Nice. Only on Richmond once. Got fucked up on booze. Stayed at Dave’s. Did some coke. Hung out with Facedowninshit and the dude from Beaten Back to Pure. Some other shit I can’t remember. Oh wait, chatted up a MILF at the house party. Should maybe move there instead of NO.

It's dope tbh.

Did a lot of coke at Chris Adler's spot. He used to throw a lot of parties and underground shows back when I was teenager.

Hey now. Some of them barely sting at all. Some aren't even poisonous.
People rarely die from irukanjdi, they just have an impending sense of doom, and noones been killed by a box jellyfish for at least a couple of months.
Yeah I couldn’t think of the name of the deadly one so just went with Australia. I knew y’all would know what I meant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back