Wow... Volkanovski's chin has left the building.

lel, u have never taken a punch before
BJJ Blue Belt, taken lots of shots. How is that even relevant? So you're saying you must have taken a shot to realise how quickly you can get KO'd? Because you don't. I realised that a long time before I started training MMA lol

Hard, hard punch that finishes most if not all.

Volk needs to go to LW for two fights and hang it up because fighting Topuria is only gonna be a wat for him which could see him get chinned any seconds out of the fine rounds.

Better to bank a fight or two at LW and then retire.

BJJ Blue Belt, taken lots of shots. How is that even relevant? So you're saying you must have taken a shot to realise how quickly you can get KO'd? Because you don't. I realised that a long time before I started training MMA lol
idk man to me looked like a perfect super hard punch also volk was steping into it... saying that it wasn't that hard seems to be absurd.

35, just got knocked out in a short notice fight at a heavier weight class, short turnaround. Very poor decision making from Volk and his camp. He thought he was invincible but no one is.

That was a clean and hard shot from a big puncher.

But when a chin is cracked, it doesn't go back together again

idk man to me looked like a perfect super hard punch also volk was steping into it... saying that it wasn't that hard seems to be absurd.
Well I spoke too fast and I edited it in, it was clearly after I watched the replay a WELL placed punch with power but most of all, speed. I don't really see the true power of it but that's just me. Either way it was a perfect shot to end the night for Volk. Goooood night.

Lmao!

That punch puts out any 45er.
Yeah, any small 45'er lol. Volk is naturally a LW at the very least, lets be real. Walks around looking like a midget Francis Ngannou LOL

35, just got knocked out in a short notice fight at a heavier weight class, short turnaround. Very poor decision making from Volk and his camp. He thought he was invincible but no one is.

That is the super confident have-a-go Aussie sprit.
Did not work for him though.

Like I said, no more FW. Take two money fights at LW at most because they punch as hard or harder.
Personally I would like to see him just retire now but I doubt he will.

Yeahhhhh, Volk should be able to handle a clean hook on the jaw from one of the hardest puncher in the division

The way he just switched off and crumpled kinda looks like chin deterioration, Roy Jones used to look just like that when his chin went. But that was a powerful punch as well.
Exactly, thats what I also thought it looked like. He just crumbled. But he did it, so congrats to Topuria! Lol at him saying "look at me now, look now." He is such a Conor tryhard, "Doubt me now, doubt me now". Thats why Topuria is dislikeable to me tbh. Guy needs to act himself.

Maybe, but that punch is not a good way to assess where Volk’s chin was considering it was a flush overhand right from a huge puncher that he didn’t see coming and landed square on his jaw. Literally all the ingredients for a knockout punch lol

Islam took his Chin. Like wtf was that? Didn't even look like a hard punch. Also all the misses beforehand, Bisping even said "nothing really connected ,but this right hook now. One shot." and joe agreed "One shot". Also edit: Not taking anything away from Ilja. Well deserved. It just didn't look like a proper KO/TKO. Just Alex crumbling. After rewatching it the right obviously did look right on the mark. Anyway, we predicted this would happen regardless with Alex fighting so often and so quickly after the last one.

You're a complete idiot.

That punch would KO 95% of the division.

You don’t know what you are watching

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back