Wow this has brought a tear to my eye.

Wizzlebiz

Wizzlebiz is the Wizziest
@Silver
Reaction score
Dang thing made cody look more human than I thought possible.

Well done and respect from me.

giphy.gif

USDADA will be testing those tears bro
And I will dissapear without any word of why for 3 months until they can come up with some bullshit excuse of why im clean.

ngl, cody irritates the hell outta me (call it the TAM curse) but between his friendship with this kid and hearing about him losing his bro (EDIT: this last bit is incorrect, sorry - am trying to find what i heard in an interview) i am starting to think that cody is a decent dude under those dumb tatts and manlet attitude. hespect.

Last edited:
Definitely Cody’s most redeeming quality. You can tell how much that kid looks up to him too.

good guy Cody coming for that belt.

It was awesome seeing how happy that kid was when he had the belt around his waist. That whole clip took me off guard. Now I really wanna see him KO Sillyshaw.
That kid is the real champ!

*sigh* Double yellows for making fun of the ad.

Dang thing made cody look more human than I thought possible.

Well done and respect from me.
So the v.org they mention in story is jimmy Valvano and espn charity. YouTube jimmy valvano espy speech. He gave it couple months b4 he died of cancer. It’ll bring a tear to your eye and rebuild your faith in your fellow primates, his speech is the epitome of selflessness, inspiration and all around kindness. Everybody should watch his speech he was a brave man

Do they still hang out? Judging by Maddux’s Facebook picture...not sure. Did the friendship die down after Cody got brutally ko’d three times in a row? Discuss..

Pretty shitty thread. Why are you creeping on a 12 year old’s social media?

merged your shit post into the better thread.

I don’t think they are together all the time lol just friends who used each other for strength don’t be an asshole and use this as an excuse to bring up his losing streak or shit on a 12 year old

Edit: Shit thread got murged with different topic thread

no matter how much of a douche he comes off as, hespect for what he does with the kid

Back