WOW the new London Shootfighters gym looks amazing! Anybody go there?

• won multiple arguments on the internet
  • refused to concede defeat in those which i didn't
  • can eat a whole large pizza without help
  • can post on the internet for 12 hours, only breaking to eat, widdle and cough yoghurt
  • record of 100 posts in one day (12/3/2007)
  • i have two screens so i can post in multiple sub-fora at the same time

Day 1: I have tried every browser at my disposal and it blows my mind because the pics just refuse to load.

Day 2: I have concluded that I must have received some sort of virus through my email. I have canceled all email accounts and reinstalled Windows 7 Ultimate x64. Pics still not loading.

Day 3: I'm running out of options here. There must be some glitch in the Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Operating System. Thanks Bill Gates. Switching to MAC OS X maybe this will prove effective.

Day 4: MAC OS X installation complete. I'm drawing a blank here. Pics still won't load. After ruling out software errors, I am convinced that there must be some lingering mechanical failure in my system. I have placed an order to newegg for rush delivery of a new Western Digital Caviar Black HDD. Will give this another shot tomorrow.

Day 5: Harddrive has arrived and has been installed. To no avail, the pictures will not load. I have not shaved or showered in a week. My clothes stink. I have lost my job...all because these confounded pictures will not load. I'm done with the whole electronics thing. I will be moving into an Amish community and this will be my last update on this issue. Good luck and good riddance.

Amazing :D

amatuer boxing record 50 wins 10 losses 3 draws
Pro 6 wins 1 loss
Nogi Hereford open winner,Spartan challenge winner, Runner up in british open in bham
mma semi pro 5 wins 1 loss
mma pro 4 wins 2 losses

Come at bro?

Is that supposed to intimidate me?

-Runners up in beginners NOGI
-2-1 in muay thai smokers
-Beat Mike Tyson in Punchout

run away little girl, run away.

And no, I'm not UK based

Haaaaaa well thats my record yea could be better but thats it, no need to sugarcoat it lie about it or make things up. I havent got anything to prove to anyone. To me you just seem a bit immature, i put a post up about the gym i had a tour of and wanted to know if anybody trains there because ive just recently moved to London. Next time i will run it past u when im going to start a post to make sure all the facts and figures add up you keyboard warrior you. Have some respect it was my 2nd post on a forum

Ok this net beefing is pretty dumb... That said, both London and Oxford Shootfighters are high level camps with excellent facilities. I train at the latter but we're affilated and share coaches and fighters. Everything is pretty dope at both camps, just give it a try before you sign any contract, I seen so many people do one lesson, sign up, do one more lesson and never return lol

Hooks gym?

Wish I lived near London.

Hooks_Mats_GETfizzYcaL%2B%25282%2529.jpg

Haaaaaa well thats my record yea could be better but thats it, no need to sugarcoat it lie about it or make things up. I havent got anything to prove to anyone. To me you just seem a bit immature, i put a post up about the gym i had a tour of and wanted to know if anybody trains there because ive just recently moved to London. Next time i will run it past u when im going to start a post to make sure all the facts and figures add up you keyboard warrior you. Have some respect it was my 2nd post on a forum

Dude, it was a joke post - don't take yourself so seriously, especially on Sherdog of all places

but in all seriousness, LS is an amazing place.

Ben Smith recently started training there and was saying how good the instruction was and how the depth of talent they have is incredible - apparently he got bashed for the first two months, non-stop.

they also have a brilliant boxing instructor and a special amateur boxing area. every fighter could learn a lot from that trainer, forgotten his name though. the guy who trained James Degale, that fella.

It used to be in a big building and had modern facilities, but where is it now, why did they move? Now its Pure gym in that place. I doubt it could get better than it was, maybe they couldn't afford to stay in a place like that?

This is near my house, they've just moved down the road from their old place.

http://goo.gl/maps/Kgrsm

It's in this storage place. Ugly building, but that white warehouse looks HUGE. It's also in a convenient location if any of their fighters become good enough to afford an Aston Martin. :)

This is near my house, they've just moved down the road from their old place.

http://goo.gl/maps/Kgrsm

It's in this storage place. Ugly building, but that white warehouse looks HUGE. It's also in a convenient location if any of their fighters become good enough to afford an Aston Martin. :)

I thought that was the building they had moved to. Even though it says storage, it wasn't, it was The Western Club, a poker club.

I thought that was the building they had moved to. Even though it says storage, it wasn't, it was The Western Club, a poker club.

The storage place is where they are now. 620 western avenue.. the street number is on the left of the building. Street view isn't always up to date. I'd guess the property might have been split up.... the offices in the front turned into the poker club and the gym will be in the warehouse at the back.

They used to be in an old nightclub across the road in the the cinema/junkfood complex.

Back