• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

wow no consolatory or respectful words from Georges on twitter for long time rival BJ Penn

BJ was never nice to GSP, and in fact accused him of cheating after he lost to him. Not making fun of BJ is already pretty damn classy, if you ask me. WW GOAT.

BJ was never nice to GSP, and in fact accused him of cheating after he lost to him. Not making fun of BJ is already pretty damn classy, if you ask me. WW GOAT.
you sound like a mark that didn't blink

you sound like a mark that didn't blink
646a1de96d4394206f0ea92e33607ff128862cc45047a334d9ef79964277d567.jpg

I suppose GSP could burnish his reputation of being a true good guy by doing that. But it's hard for me to see why he would want to do that for a guy who has vociferously accused him of cheating for years.

Lol pathetic sherdoggers triggered by absolutely nothing?

Gsp and bj have been on good terms for years now. BJ supposedly even texted GSP before his fight with Diaz wishing him good luck.

These are professional cage fighters you overly sensitive little bitches. Real men don't need constant reaffirmation over social media like you hipster fruit loopers do.

THERE IS VIDEO FOOTAGE OF OF VASELINE BEING RUBBED ONTO HIS BODY BETWEEN ROUNDS BY TRAINER.

After this rules were changed regarding who could come into the cage between rounds and NO TRAINERS were allowed to vas cuts or the fighters faces.

So what was GSP found guilty of and what was his punishment......NOTHING. They did indeed change the rules after but that just reinforced that he did NOTHING against the rules. Did you cry as loud when Anderson greased himself?

What about "to the death Georges" don't you understand?

BJ's a crybaby d-bag who spent years whining about losing the first fight to GSP and then had his mother testify to the NSAC about what horrible cheater Georges was after getting his ass beat and quitting the second time around.

GSP has no obligation whatsoever play nice with BJ and compliment him for taking a getting cornholed because he his ego wouldn't let him stay retired.

BJ's mother will be at the NSAC tomorrow morning to complain on his behalf that Yair was cheating

Georges doesn't have time to tweet every time a former opponent loses.

So what was GSP found guilty of and what was his punishment......NOTHING. They did indeed change the rules after but that just reinforced that he did NOTHING against the rules. Did you cry as loud when Anderson greased himself?

GSP greased.

And never fought again after USADA.

#factz

Too bad they weren't going to the death in that fight. BJ would've had to quit in the corner again to really show Georges.

Aye, you can sing Oh Canada all u want GSP got his face MESSED UP by a LW and GREASED in the rematch and NEVER faught again after USADA came in.

#FACTZ

Wow desperation has people lashing out at GSP. I blame the millennials.

It's the every one deserves a trophy and feel good about themselves mentality. Shame on you and your parents.

Aye, you can sing Oh Canada all u want GSP got his face MESSED UP by a LW and GREASED in the rematch and NEVER faught again after USADA came in.

#FACTZ
BJ a former WW and LW champ got KTFO by a FW. And for the record, GSP left before USADA came in.

Don't remember the grease gate and all the crying BJ did after they fought? Steroids etc.

GSP be all like fuck BJ

Back