• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WOW! Keanu Reeves slated for John wick prequel tv series

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see how thats even possible.
The action arguably was. As a whole I thought it was, although the Red Circle club in part 1 is still the best single action scene between both movies. The Red Circle and the Rome escape shootout and the assassins trying to kill Wick were some of my favorite action scenes ever, up there with the best of them IMO.

It's a Seinfeld movie.

It's literally about nothing. No story.

Just stuff happening, then THE END.
It is about revenge. LOL. You literally do not know how to use that word. You meant to say, it is basically about nothing. Not literally. Story was slim, but it was not trying to be deep, it was trying to entertain us. Were you not entertained?

also im hyped as fuck for this. Despite what some where said there was alot going on in the wick universe you could expand on.

Ie Johns past with the russians
his past with winston
the battles that allowed him to leave viggos employment in particular
the workings of the continental

etc

Wick 1 was surprisingly entertaining. Wick #2 was #2.
NO MORE of this should be made though.
wtf is wrong with studios that don't understand the 'one and done' concept?

That movie sucked ass.
giphy.gif

I loved the first movie. I loved it so much I think the second had no chance to live up to my initial expectations. I was very disappointed on the first viewing. Now that it is out on video I plan on giving it a second chance. I will definitely give this show a watch.

That movie sucked ass.

I saw the movie, and did not see any Ass to mouth action. If there is said Ass to mouth action, I will have to see it again.
to see the Ass to mouth action you speak of

In the end, I probably think they are equally good, but each has different strengths.

John Wick: greater emotional core, better villain

John Wick 2: more stylish, better visuals, next-level action, and this bitch:

Ares-John-Wick.gif
I think 2 could be beter than 1 but that chick was the worst part of 2. It's almost impressive how bad at acting she is when she has no dialogue.

I think 2 could be beter than 1 but that chick was the worst part of 2. It's almost impressive how bad at acting she is when she has no dialogue.

Really? Damn. I thought she was great and easily one of the best things about the movie.

Funny, I was leery about the second one, but I actually think I like it more than the 1st.

Yeah, I finally watched it a couple of weeks ago and was surprised by how much I liked it. Like yourself, I was kind of expecting to be disappointed.

The first John Wick is great, but the sequel is more confident in what it is. These movies are not about story, they are about showcasing brutal action framed within a unique universe whose gradually unfurling mythology is a lot of fun to learn about. In the first John Wick, we are introduced to a man. In the second John Wick, we know that John Wick is not a man - he is death.

@Dragonlordxxxxx thoughts? And you're a better thread starter so if you make a thread on this, feel free to merge mine into it. Just wanted to get the hype started

Now where on earth would you get this idea from dude?

No tell us more about your jaccuzzi sessions with staring Asians, cool sinks and how Conor has a chance against P4P Floyd cos he boxes for a hobby.....

; )

Joke, dude, don't cry

But seriously, this thread ain't half bad; John Wick is awesome - a tv show does sound neat. However, I suspect this will be some watered down POS, and, of course, Keanu won't feature heavily - tv is beneath him at this point in his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back