Wow...did that just happen?

crazy-dance.gif

Can't believe it. Short fight, but props to Vitor.

Only person to KO Henderson, something Fedor, Shogun, Machida, Rashad, and Feijao could not do.

Hendo starts and ends his career in Brazil.. comes full circle

At 4:10-4:20 mark I said 'come on'! And then the fight ended right before my eyes.

Should of had let Vitor continue a bit after that headkick

Dan Mirg was really sloppy with that stoppage though.

He kinda fell on them (to stop it), then vitor paused, and Mirg seemed to stop it cause he already moved in anyway.

Good stoppage regardless, but Mirg just added the factor he always does.

Not to take anything away from Vitor, great performance, but that was premature

I called that shit!

Same here! I don't get why people thought this couldn't happen. Dan is old and Vitor has crazy speed and power while Hendos power isn't much good if the other guy is moving miles ahead of him. That chin was his only certainty and Vitor is great at pouncing on guys.

I can almost feel the butthurt

I was rooting for Hendo sure. But I'm most disappointed at the quick finish. I would have preferred some kind of epic fight, a little back and forth, regardless of the winner compared to that.

That uppercut was so perfect. Then the head kick to put away Hendo... Man, I'm thinking new MW champ.

Come on, that was expected. Hendo is clearly declining, and Belfort is on his peak.

Still, that was a bad call. Hendo was far from being out.

early stoppage, vitor had to literally rip his leg out from hendo, who grabbed it seconds after going down. He would have suffered more striker, but for a guy who has never been stopped, he should have been given the chance.

While I think the ref could have given dan another second to recover, Im ok with the stoppage, he flopped. But Damn, Vitor has EARNED another title shot, he is just on fire lately, KO after KO

Sorry but Vitors victories feel tainted to me just not a fan of TRT at all. Just feel it's an unfair playing field when someone's on TRT I know both guys where on it for this fight

Back