wow, 10-10 in the first round?

Honestly, by the letter of the law it has to be a 10-10 because that was almost exactly even time dominating.

But I've already seen people say 10-8 for Brown, which is insane.

Honestly, by the letter of the law it has to be a 10-10 because that was almost exactly even time dominating.

But I've already seen people say 10-8 for Brown, which is insane.

Lol @10-8 after getting dropped by a body kick.

lol doesn't look like it's going to matter how it was scored. I'll be amazed if this fight goes the distance.

10-9 brown silva had him at first but brown had overall control of the round. I feel like a kid in a candy shop by the way this fight is going.

I definitely saw it as a 10-9 for Brown. Yeah, he lost a minute of it but proceeded to smash him for 3. At least that's how I remembered it.

Honestly, I think Herb Dean was seconds away from stopping it when Brown got dropped. It was clear he was hurt. Kudos to Herb for letting it go...

First half of round 10-9 Silva... Second half 10-8 Brown. So, 10-9 Brown

10-9 Brown. Brown was in a pile of trouble after the body kick but recovered, but Silva got beat down for half a round and had almost nothing left for the rest of the fight. Not way it was a 10-8 though.

10-9 Brown. Silva's time in control was much smaller and Silva looked done for about 3 minutes of the entire round.

Back